141K!

Allan-Herbie

according to my math...

that means he had to drive around 2500 miles per/month every month since 2005, I don't even get that much with my DD.

WOW

according to my math...

that means he had to drive around 2500 miles per/month every month since 2005, I don't even get that much with my DD.

WOW

I easily had 30k under my belt last year and I haven't evened owned a car in 5 months! =P

according to my math...

WOW

That's insane considering OTR truckers usually average 3000-3500 miles a month. And that's driving about 25 days a month on average. This guy was driving a lot.

EDIT: I knew my math was wrong. I wasnt thinking when I wrote this. OTR truckers usually do 3000-3500 miles a WEEK, not monthly like I orginially said. If a mod sees this I guess my post was worthless, feel free to delete it.

Thats a TON of miles. I have 80,000 on my DD (Acura TL), and it is an 05. That was with 2 years of drving 70 miles roundtrip to and from work Mon-Fri. That guy has a LONG commute every day. At least he is doing the commute comfortably.