ZR1 faster than 670

Snakebitten

You see I am kind of a car chauvinist if thats a word in english. And I don't really care if ZR1 can beat lambo on a track, because my highly modded evo (and only 420 HP) have beaten lambo on track with me driving the evo, so what? The american cars I see here in Europe are total crap, granted these are not ZR1s but when I see these american wagons covered in wood, wtf is that? You should know better what I am talking about lol

And why are you hating on my ferrari, I never said its a track killer cause it's not, my BMW M3 feels more stable in corners :)

Quite the contrary Maddox. Not hating on your Ferrari at all. Just putting things in perspective since you still hold the very old notion that all American cars are garbage and cant handle. Those were pretty much your sentiments I gathered from your post. Enjoy those stellar cars you have. Would love to see some pics of your stable if you have a chance to post em.

BTW American wagons with wood are very old cars and I havent seen anything like that on the road in over 15-20 years. There was on auto maker that tried to revive that nonsense but it didnt sell. Better left in the bygone era imho. BTW they have graduated from Woody wagons to some amazing machinary in the past 20 years :) i.e.

I double dog dare you to call this junk :icon_mrgreen:

L0M5327.jpg

L0M5340.jpg

2008%20Dodge%20Viper%20ACR%202.jpg

Katech%20ClubSport_lowres.jpg

Okay, the ford gt looks nice, others not so much :)

sorry no pics of my current cars, they are all white though :) And please if you gonna say I am fake, better don't :)

sorry no pics of my current cars, they are all white though :) And please if you gonna say I am fake, better don't :)

So you hate on all the old American "wooden" cars...then turn around and say the Ford GT which is a mirror image of the GT40 (that is 50 years old) looks nice?

I'll be the first to admit American cars in the 90's and up to the mid 00's have had shitty interiors, but we have had the performance game down for some time now.

So you hate on all the old American "wooden" cars...then turn around and say the Ford GT which is a mirror image of the GT40 (that is 50 years old) looks nice?

yes, thats exactly what I said, I still think 99% of your cars are shitty with some small exceptions :)

Agreed. :icon_thumleft: I fell in love with that particular FGT ever since I saw pics of it on another forum. The FGT is a million miles better looking than the others but all of them would run with or beat the best in the world in the twisties. With the exception of the GT the others can only be seriously compared with Europes best in terms of raw performance numbers. Overall they fall down in the finesse, fit & finish, cache etc and I can see why a Ferrari/Lambo/Porsche etc owner wouldnt consider one even if they were faster.

Hey no worries on the no pics. :icon_mrgreen:

7:42? Murcielago LP640 did 7:40!! I'm sure SV can do much better.

different drivers. Autocar some years ago got the ORIGINAL murcielago to do a 7:43.

Until we see pictures of your "white cars" your full of shit.

AND, don't pop off your mouth when you haven't driven something. You come across as an un educated ass.

I was going to say...who doesnt have pictures of their cars. Shit I could search a few forums and have pictures of my last 2 up in minutes!

I know where to find a pic of your 599 from some meeting in Poland. I can post it here for you if you want :)

AND, don't pop off your mouth when you haven't driven something. You come across as an un educated ass.

:iamwithstupid:

I have made comments about cars I haven't driven/ridden in before and later realized I was stupid for making them with 0 experience. Keith is so polite and wellspoken these days... :icon_thumleft: :lol2:

Full of shit? let it be, I don't care

Haven't driven? Well thats true, I haven't been the driver in american car, but I was a passanger and I saw the crap called POS up front. The plastics and the general feeling inside was worse than my mother's Skoda. Do you know what Skoda is?:))))

btw. I don't comment on stuff I havent touched

I'd take a ZR1 over a F430, 599 or 612 anyday. Granted I still have at least one Lambo in my possession at the time. I used to have a new generation C6 at one point and they, by no means, handled like shit, maybe nothing like my G, but in no way was it a definitive "piece of shit" like older mustangs and domestic cars of the 90s.

I was going to say...who doesnt have pictures of their cars. Shit I could search a few forums and have pictures of my last 2 up in minutes!

Ok, here is maddox's 599 and two other previous white rides ;) Cant find any of his old Superleggera at the moment.

Some pics of his old 40th Anniversary. I think we can agree that he is legit.

post-11539-1262886815_thumb.jpg

post-11539-1262886828_thumb.jpg

post-11539-1262887121_thumb.jpg

I'd take a ZR1 over a F430, 599 or 612 anyday.

Even I as a Plastic mess-06/ZR1 lover would say that the above quote is pushing it a little..:lol2:

I think what I meant was that if I were assuming I had a Lambo, and/or other non-Ferrari exotics in my garage, and I were to go shopping, i'd buy a ZR1 over a 612/599/non-scuderia F430 simply because of the mod potential and my love for POS's :D

:iamwithstupid:

I have made comments about cars I haven't driven/ridden in before and later realized I was stupid for making them with 0 experience. Keith is so polite and wellspoken these days... :icon_thumleft: :lol2:

I really try to be sensitive and nice these days. :icon_thumleft:

I'm not saying the ZR1 is the be all to end all. I think some of the build quality is very shoddy in places. But as a serious drivers car, the car is the real deal.

And if your not concerned about how your car performs, or stacking it up against competition, why bother?

Maybe we can buy you some gold chains for when you cruise around in Moby Dick.

I think what I meant was that if I were assuming I had a Lambo, and/or other non-Ferrari exotics in my garage, and I were to go shopping, i'd buy a ZR1 over a 612/599/non-scuderia F430 simply because of the mod potential and my love for POS's :D

Got ya. I am also a Vet fan, so that makes two of us. :icon_thumleft:

Read the article. They both hit 157 on the back straight.

Weather you like it or not, the ZR1 is just as fast, if not the faster car. It's power to weight is much better, thus the 2 second lap time difference.

This test is same, day, same, track. Even playing ground.

I would take the SV over the ZR1 any day. But at 500K compared to 120K there is a massive difference. That has to be a factor no matter what.

X2...

With the extra 400K I'm sure you could toss a nice interior into the Zr1 along with any mod you can think of. But that’s not what it’s all about now is it.

• 2 weeks later...
X2...

With the extra 400K I'm sure you could toss a nice interior into the Zr1 along with any mod you can think of. But that’s not what it’s all about now is it.

http://www.prattmillerc6rs.com/performance.htm

There you go!

The C6RS, this site is the older one, but the new C6RS 750hp and 800 ft.lb. Impressive if you ask me. And it has a nice interior!