Acrua NSX vrs Lotus Esprit

Pantera

I have facts, and first hand knowledge. You came here with insults, so you are now Fuckboy.

No, I came into this thread calling BS on your twisted and contorted claim of "Track racing my friend, in everything from 700hp Porsches, to lambos, ferraris( including F40) to Scca racing my lambo, and Fcar. I never drag race. Last time i did was in my 355....once..... before that my Nsx in Az. " Let me clue you in on how normal people would have responded to netvipers statement, which must have callenged your manhood. A typical response from somone not looking to assure his imaginary cardom throne would have gone somethig like this:

While I must admit that I get enjoyment out of some straight-line highway challenges, I have participated in some solo2 autocross events, and have been on the track at some HPDE events x times. Now I have no true idea of what your experience is, but I feel I know more than your average Joe with respect to track experience.

Instead, you twist and contort, and I called BS.

Lol, A normal person wouldnt be on the computer making excuses for their paltry NSX, theyd be out trying to make a dollar to buy a real car.

As i said, and shown what ive done. now im waiting for you to do the same. I spent the day at Willow Springs in a Murcielago in January, what did you do? I realize that you may think that driving a sportscar bodied Accord might be close, but somehow i dont think so.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a memebr of the Porsche, Viper and Supra boards. have been for many many years.

Congrats on those esteemed positions. I'm sure they are very rewarding, and most certainly contribute, at least in your mind, toward your ultimate goal of God of all Internet Cardom.

Lol, A normal person wouldnt be on the computer making excuses for their paltry NSX, theyd be out trying to make a dollar to buy a real car.

As i said, and shown what ive done. now im waiting for you to do the same. I spent the day at Willow Springs in a Murcielago in January, what did you do? I realize that you may think that driving a sportscar bodied Accord might be close, but somehow i dont think so.

A) I didn't make any excuses for any car, just called BS on you.

B) My income is none of your business.

C) I hop a flight tomorrow to flog a Radical SR3 around a track for a few days.

D) Go find some cones to drive a supercar around.

So you call BS on people you know nothing about, your income is of such small proportion you care not to discuss, you will be driving someone elses 40,000 Radical, and you will never own a Supercar. Sucks to be you. Enjoy your Honda!

NSX= No Sex

:wack :wack :wack lhump lhump lhump

What are you 12? Just another corrola driving dipship. Does your mommy know you frequent sites like this? :finga:

So you call BS on people you know nothing about

Yea, on an obvious horse shit statement you made.

your income is of such small proportion you care not to discuss

Once again, it's none of your business.

you will be driving someone elses 40,000 Radical

Yep, just like you claim you did with an F40 and 700 hp P car, cept I won't be runing around cones like you. :finga:

and you will never own a Supercar

Another feable attempt at internet cardom god status. :butthead: Typical allan, I'm better than you....

, and you will never own a Supercar. Sucks to be you. Enjoy your Honda!

I have a feeling KGP's little honda will leave your SV in the dust. Nos or no Nos.

Plus it doesnt have HUGE ASS UGLY letters on the side of it. :finga:

, and you will never own a Supercar. Sucks to be you. Enjoy your Honda!

I have a feeling KGP's little honda will leave your SV in the dust. Nos or no Nos.

Plus it doesnt have HUGE ASS UGLY letters on the side of it. :finga:

Ill take that bet.

Also, i sold the Sv stickers, made enough to buy an Nsx.

Here is a videoclip of NetViper leading some Porsches and Corvette's at Roebling Road a few weeks ago. Looks (and sounds!) a lot better than some pics in a parking lot.owned.gif

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/data/500...119MOV00691.MPG

Allan,

Nice cone pics, looks like you've made it to Level 4! http://www.nsxfiles.com/Pyramid_of_speed.htm

:goodman:

-Tony

Wow, looks more like he's holding up soem Porsches and Corvettes! :lol: :lol:

NSX= No Sex

:wack :wack :wack lhump lhump lhump

What are you 12? Just another corrola driving dipship. Does your mommy know you frequent sites like this? :finga:

My mommy said it's ok for me to be here and my dady said he will buy me NSX when I Grow up.

The other day my cousin mike went to the drag strip with his Firebird and he told me nobody was faster then him so now I think to ask my dady to buy me a Firebird, I don't want NSX no more because you guys are not nice to me and my cousin's Mike Camero is faster.

I also think Lamborgigi is faster car then nosex. :cb :cb

Oh please. This coming from someone whose idea of driving skill is doing doughnuts in a dirt field.

FYI, There are no shots of the lotus because it broke. :finga:

Oh please. This coming from someone whose idea of driving skill is doing doughnuts in a dirt field.

The reason there are no Esprits in the field, is that they dont participate in turtle racing.

And id problobly do a whole lot more racing if i was driving a 20k car. But as i posted this before, judging by published LAP Times, Same driver, same course, you can put Mario Andretti or Michael Schumacker behind the wheel of an NSX, and then myself, according to you, the worst driver in the world in an Esprit, and ill still win, by a considerable margin. :finga: :finga:

Ill take that bet.

Also, i sold the Sv stickers, made enough to buy an Nsx.

I'd take it also, but I'm the one who would walk away with the cash from your wallet. :tyson :lol:

Sold the stickers? Was it someone wearing knee pads? =D>

, according to you, the worst driver in the world in an Esprit, and ill still win, by a considerable margin. :finga: :finga:

I never said you were the worst in the world. Just in the continental US. Which, by the way, is why you had to flee to Maui! :mrgreen:

From NSX Prime:...

It sure is funny how people try to speculate on my driving ability. I guess you could say its alot easier to pilot a car that makes 200rwhp, than say a 700rwhp Porsche on a track. :lol: :lol:

The person speculating in that thread also has an NSX that will leave your SV in the dust. :butthead:

Shouldnt you guys be on the Neon boards? I mean there, you may be able to compare yourselves, and actually look good. That is if you dont talk about performance numbers.

, according to you, the worst driver in the world in an Esprit, and ill still win, by a considerable margin. :finga: :finga:

I never said you were the worst in the world. Just in the continental US. Which, by the way, is why you had to flee to Maui! :mrgreen:

Whatever it may be, atleast you dont deny id win!

As i said, ill take that bet.

Isn't your SV back on the mainland for some mods? Maybe you can actually take up that bet.

As a matter of fact its in for quite a few mods.

The reason there are no Esprits in the field, is that they dont participate in turtle racing.

And id problobly do a whole lot more racing if i was driving a 20k car. But as i posted this before, judging by published LAP Times, Same driver, same course, you can put Mario Andretti or Michael Schumacker behind the wheel of an NSX, and then myself, according to you, the worst driver in the world in an Esprit, and ill still win, by a considerable margin. :finga: :finga:

Come on now. Making 500k+/year and saying you need a 20k car to go to the track? That is weak. :roll:

Taking a Diablo to a grocery store parking lot race... did you even get it into 2nd gear? :P

Come on now. Making 500k+/year and saying you need a 20k car to go to the track? That is weak. :roll:

Taking a Diablo to a grocery store parking lot race... did you even get it into 2nd gear? :P

Now Now Lamborghinis espacialy his Diablo arent grocery getters. Thats where Corvettes and perhaps the NSXs and Esprits come in.

You dont need 500K a year to build or buy a track car.