Have my Gallardo at Jasons shop for the twins!

Kenriclambo

I am new to forum. Just wanted to say hi. I am excited it is in tear down now. I can't till she is done! I have never driven or been in a twin turbo Lambo. Please let me know what it is like and how you like your twin turbo. I have known Jason for 6 years great guy! Thanks in advance for any coments you guys have.

I am new to forum. Just wanted to say hi. I am excited it is in tear down now. I can't till she is done! I have never driven or been in a twin turbo Lambo. Please let me know what it is like and how you like your twin turbo. I have known Jason for 6 years great guy! Thanks in advance for any coments you guys have.

If you get to or are in socal I'll let you drive mine......

Congrats! Good choice.

Is your FGT Heffnerized too? ;)

Could you post some photos of your rides?

I will try. I am horriable at posting pics. I have a Whipple 3.4L supercharger with a 21psi pulley. Makes 19psi 20psi a mile high. 743rwhp and 743rwt.

Welcome to the club, and congrats. A TT Gallardo is the ultimate street machine. And you made the right choice of tuner as well.

Keep us posted.

:icon_thumleft:

Thanks man! I apprciate all your comments. I am looking forward to driving her! Is the power mind blowing when you are deep in the power?

Thanks man! I apprciate all your comments. I am looking forward to driving her! Is the power mind blowing when you are deep in the power?

The most amazing thing about the car is how usable the power is. Most turbo cars come on really hard when the turbos spool, but with this car the torque builds smoothly with rpm, similar to a naturally aspirated feel, just an assload more power. And then between around 6,500 rpm and 8,000 you get an added bonus.

The most amazing thing about the car is how usable the power is. Most turbo cars come on really hard when the turbos spool, but with this car the torque builds smoothly with rpm, similar to a naturally aspirated feel, just an assload more power. And then between around 6,500 rpm and 8,000 you get an added bonus.

You have Jasons original kit right?

The TT kit on the Gallardo rocks :) I took mine out today and it's right around 30 degrees outside, mine was making 850 RWHP in 100 degree weather so can only imagine what it is doing in these cool temps.

Yep, I am very happy with the performance and drivability of the original set up. How does the newer set up compare?

The newer kit is even more driveable and smoother... The sound is inmo 1000x better too. Of course its also alot faster..

:icon_thumleft: and you went with the best tuner IMO