Video: Gallardo 35-130 Acceleration

kilo16

My car doing going 35-130 during a 60-130 VBox run. Watch in 720p or 1080p HD to get the full effect of the GoPro's video quality. Enjoy :icon_thumleft:

Nice. What camera did you use? I just got a couple of GoPro HD Motorsports.. should be fun to use them later when weather breaks!

Nice. What camera did you use? I just got a couple of GoPro HD Motorsports.. should be fun to use them later when weather breaks!

Thanks, I was using the GoPro HeroHD. I guess its the newest model they have currently. I think its a big improvement over what I used to use and the wide angle just captures everything.

Thanks, I was using the GoPro HeroHD. I guess its the newest model they have currently. I think its a big improvement over what I used to use and the wide angle just captures everything.

I love how stable your camera is! Is the GoPro HeroHD the same camera as the GoPro HD Motorsports HERO? Also, one other question - do you have it mounted on the rear window with the included suction-cup mount? If so, is your rear window tinted or non-tinted? Thanks! :)

Awesome video! I felt as though I was riding along - like your Lambo has a backseat! :lol2:

I love how stable your camera is! Is the GoPro HeroHD the same camera as the GoPro HD Motorsports HERO? Also, one other question - do you have it mounted on the rear window with the included suction-cup mount? If so, is your rear window tinted or non-tinted? Thanks! :)

Hey man, this is how I mounted the GoPro. My car has no tinting on it.

4319168661_d04f167f76_b.jpg

4319900532_29ced6fa36_b.jpg

I think it is the same. The HeroHD just came out not too long ago, I think it is an awesome product and I will probably be buying 2 more so I can experiment with cooler videos.