Monterey blue lp560

Diablo_4_Ever

They have a blue spyder 560 here. Not sure if it's monterey or not, because the lights were off and it looked a bit darker. If I want buy it sometime soon, I'll snap a picture.

Thanks. But I was thinking of another picture of the car at a dealership, I know I have seen it here somewhere just cannot find it. There are posters hanging on the wall in the background, I am looking for the name of that dealership.

I was having dinner on Sunday night at Ortolan in LA and my wife said "that's the most beautiful Lamborghini I've ever seen", I swiveled around and a Montery Blue 560 is sitting in front of my G. It did look fantastic, there was a fly yellow Murci roadster there as well. Looked like a mini lambo convention.

I was having dinner on Sunday night at Ortolan in LA and my wife said "that's the most beautiful Lamborghini I've ever seen", I swiveled around and a Montery Blue 560 is sitting in front of my G. It did look fantastic, there was a fly yellow Murci roadster there as well. Looked like a mini lambo convention.

It's so hard to judge Monterey Blue unless it's in person, in sunlight. It's like a religious experience under those conditions. :icon_thumleft:

Wish the factory would replace Blu Caelum with Monterey as a "standard" color.

Its a surreal color, looked great at night as well.

It's so hard to judge Monterey Blue unless it's in person, in sunlight. It's like a religious experience under those conditions. :icon_thumleft:

Wish the factory would replace Blu Caelum with Monterey as a "standard" color.