Cross Reference Parts Guide For Diablo

TheLimey

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Any reference to the 4 front fog lights? Or anyone know of something similar?

A previous owner replaced those on my car with small projector type, but Id like the old style back.

Thanks, but that's why I asked for a cross reference or something similar $1000 for lights is just madness!

• 2 months later...
Anyone know where to get a thermostat for a 91?

Hi,

Just been wondering about this myself as I plan on doing a coolant change along with new thermostat at some point, so was looking to stock the parts now in preparation.

I noticed on eurospares website that they list the thermostat for 1991, as the same for 2001 6.0 cars, so if this is correct, then the nappa part that member "Fivecar" mentioned should work.

• 5 months later...

e-brake / handbrake pads are Brembo part number 07.5925.10

but I am struggling to find anywhere that sells them !

same as Murcielago and LP640

• 3 weeks later...

I believe they are the same as Dodge Viper 2002 - will check and confirm.

02 Sensors on an 01 6.0 - Bosch # 0258003032

I spent some time searching for Bosch 0.258.003032 and everything seems to now point toward Bosch 13032 ... including THIS thread.

Thanks to Glen at http://www.exoticwholesaleparts.com/ for hooking me up with an amazing deal!

Here is what came out of my Diablo 6.0 and the replacement Bosch 13032.

post-6810-1391130685_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Good find! I am just finishing up the Murcie struts on my 91 and actually popped those out but didn't notice the Chrysler sign.

• 2 months later...

Hello

I read somewhere that the dome light on 94 diablo vts is a fiat part anyone have the fiat part number ?! The plastic cover mine Is miss and of it's just a cheap fiat part rather just buy the whole thing and replace it thanks!!!!!

If your model is the one with, 1 light in the roof, rather than 2 behind driver & passenger, then it's about $60 new from your dealer.

Have you a photo by any chance? Would be interested to see if I can find the fiat part.

Hello

I read somewhere that the dome light on 94 diablo vts is a fiat part anyone have the fiat part number ?! The plastic cover mine Is miss and of it's just a cheap fiat part rather just buy the whole thing and replace it thanks!!!!!

• 5 months later...

QUOTE (Davo456 @ Jan 6 2014, 12:53 PM) *

I believe they are the same as Dodge Viper 2002 - will check and confirm.

EBC DP1719 £43.30 including delivery.

Fit Diablo (all models), Murcielago standard and LP640, Gallardo's from 2003, Dodge Viper, Ferrari 355, 360, Scuderia

confirmed - fitted today.

• 4 weeks later...

Any one know about similar/matching after market Radiators for the Diablo.....

The Diablo Radiators are made by Blackstone but cant really tell the model #. Any info is greatly appreciated. I am in need for the driver side Radiator

Thanks

CCIE

• 2 months later...
Anyone have details on fuel pressure regulators for 5.7 Diablos. I know a couple had used Aeromotive but I don't know what model.

According to the Jan 1993 workshop manual the FPRs are return style calibrated at 2.5 bar (36psi)

I'm sure any universal EFI adjustable (30-70 psi) aeromotive bypass regulator will work after adjusting to 36 psi. You can install a pressure gauge in the reg. to adjust to the proper pressure.

I don't have them on my diablo but I used them before on a stand alone fuel system to tune a nitrous system.

Cheers

Thank you. That's the one I was looking at. I'm pretty sure the issue I've been having lately is because my injector grounding wires aren't fully grounded. But my regulators are pretty much the only thing in the engine area that hasn't been refurbished or replaced. If I do them, I will post back with results and details. Since I have aftermarket exhaust too, I'm guessing I could probably be running a little more pressure?

• 3 weeks later...

Any of you guys know what size, inner and outer diameter, the fuel hose is between the regulators and rails? I got the new regulators and i'm trying to figure out what adapters I need. Thought i'd check before trying to figure out it and buying extra stuff.

Any of you guys know what size, inner and outer diameter, the fuel hose is between the regulators and rails? I got the new regulators and i'm trying to figure out what adapters I need. Thought i'd check before trying to figure out it and buying extra stuff.

Chipster, the "od" of the OEM fuel hose between the rail and regulators on my '93 looks to be about 0.54 inches as measured with dial calipers. Can't give you a measurement of the "id" as the OEM hose clamps aren't a worm gear type and easily removable; they are double-eared, crimp on style and will have to be cut off. I would assume the id to be around 0.375 inches, as that's a standard size for fuel lines.

Chipster, the "od" of the OEM fuel hose between the rail and regulators on my '93 looks to be about 0.54 inches as measured with dial calipers. Can't give you a measurement of the "id" as the OEM hose clamps aren't a worm gear type and easily removable; they are double-eared, crimp on style and will have to be cut off. I would assume the id to be around 0.375 inches, as that's a standard size for fuel lines.

Ok, so curiosity got the better of me. I cut the hose clamp off at the regulator end and the "id" of the OEM fuel line hose is more like 5/16". A 3/8" "id" line would probably work and clamp down ok, but 5/16" will be more snug on the barb fitting of the regulator.

Ok, so curiosity got the better of me. I cut the hose clamp off at the regulator end and the "id" of the OEM fuel line hose is more like 5/16". A 3/8" "id" line would probably work and clamp down ok, but 5/16" will be more snug on the barb fitting of the regulator.

Thanks. Maybe I will order those too just in case.