Cross Reference Parts Guide For Diablo

TheLimey

RE Nissan lights for a 2001 6.0 I know this has been on here before but can't find link. What is part number, how much, and what is thing about covering up nissan name with a strip? Has Lamborghini ever put Nissan lights in one of it's cars?

Thanks Dave

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The '99 and 6.0 diablos used nissan 300zx head lights. The 6.0 has a carbon fiber strip that covers the word nissan on the light housing.

The '99 and 6.0 diablos used nissan 300zx head lights. The 6.0 has a carbon fiber strip that covers the word nissan on the light housing.

The carbon fiber strip costs more than the headlight!

• 1 month later...

There is a major difference in the bracketry though. You can't fit the stock lights in without getting lambo bracketry.

On a positive note I recently molded a set of the carbon strips so I can save you money there at least.

• 3 months later...

I had to replace one of the brake lines on my 6.0 and guess what? The brake lines are Fiat/Lancia parts?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

If anyone needs the fiat/lancia part numbers PM me.

Mike do you or anyone here know of the source for the rubber weather seal that sits between the top edge of the roof/windshield and the door or is this a factory only part? It is called the profile seal gasket

• 2 weeks later...

Check rockauto.com. They have a Lamborghini section. The parts listed are minimal but it's a rare find.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a 16":

Rally 16N 405MM "Fits only narrow metal wiper blades 3/16" 7mm

Perfect Fit Refill

wiper blade to replace the blade on the long wiper on my Millennium Roadster. The wipers had been sitting a long time in the same position and the blade edge had a real bend in it. That blade matches the previous one.

I just replaced the blade on the long wiper since the wiper itself has a spoiler on it so it will stick to the window at higher speed and I didn't want any aerodynamic changes.

The smaller wiper isn't special. It is a standard wiper so I bought a 13":

Bosch 13 Micro Edge Excel

wiper to replace it. I kept the original small wiper in case I found a place that just sold a blade for it even though the Bosch one looks better.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest SP_wEaZeL

Abolfaz, you should have called me. We have our own steel braided brake line kits. :)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My 91 Diablo is black with snowcorn interior. For the door weatherstrips (the ones that run the entire circumference of the door opening) I used some Toyota weatherstrips. Pn#s 62311-48050-A0 and 62312-48050-A0. They required minimal trimming and are a close interior color match for snowcorn (beige). They are only $67 per door.

My 91 Diablo is black with snowcorn interior. For the door weatherstrips (the ones that run the entire circumference of the door opening) I used some Toyota weatherstrips. Pn#s 62311-48050-A0 and 62312-48050-A0. They required minimal trimming and are a close interior color match for snowcorn (beige). They are only $67 per door.

Good info, Thx

No kidding?! Can you put up some pics?

wstrip3.jpgwstrip2.jpgwstrip1.jpg

Not the best pictures, but you can see how similar they are. The obvious difference is the Toyota weatherstrip has a colored strip running down the side of it. It does make for a nice contrast.

• 2 weeks later...

Diablo Roadster Fog lights part #006336820 same as the Smart 2001-2002 fog lights.

sorry wrong info. the look the same but the rear brackit are not the same. edited on 07-06-2007

• 4 weeks later...

This may have been covered already. Alternator is a Porsche alternator. I brought mine in to a shop that rebuilds alternators and exchanged it for a rebuilt one for $ 125. Price from the dealer was about $ 1100.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to share this: K&N has an oil filter that cross references to FRAM PH2842. The part number is HP-4004 (Performance Gold Oil Filter).

I will be doing an oil change in the next few days. Filter seems to be very well constructed.

Will update after oil change.

Here are more cross reference numbers from the filter box: Purolator L30260; WIX 51283

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to share this: K&N has an oil filter that cross references to FRAM PH2842. The part number is HP-4004 (Performance Gold Oil Filter).

I will be doing an oil change in the next few days. Filter seems to be very well constructed.

Will update after oil change.

Here are more cross reference numbers from the filter box: Purolator L30260; WIX 51283

Update: So far no problems with filter.

• 4 months later...
Guest MOSS

I cross over the ph-2842 to Mobil one M1404. I got these directly from mobil one since the stores wont get them for you.