Cross reference parts guide

Kipper

• 4 months later...
On 1/5/2018 at 7:58 AM, LW Lambo said:

Further update, this cross reference alternator is also correct for the 6.2 Murci. To be exact, the alternator cross references with a 2000 VW Euro Van 2.8L with AC. It's a perfect fit with the correct output. Just about any auto parts store would be able to get one. I recommend the stores that will give you lifetime warranty.

How did it work for you?   Trouble free so far?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2019 at 9:27 PM, alecela said:

How did it work for you?   Trouble free so far?  

It works great.  It is identical to the OEM alternator from Lamborghini.

• 4 months later...

Anybody have the Dayco tensioner cross reference for a pre-lp Murcie? the Lamborghini P/N is: 07M109485. The manual just lists it as a "Dayco automatic tightener", but no Dayco P/N! Any ideas? Of course the Dayco cross reference doesn't have Lamborghini listed.

TIA

6 hours ago, Negan said:

Anybody have the Dayco tensioner cross reference for a pre-lp Murcie? the Lamborghini P/N is: 07M109485. The manual just lists it as a "Dayco automatic tightener", but no Dayco P/N! Any ideas? Of course the Dayco cross reference doesn't have Lamborghini listed.

TIA

Do not know the cross on this one but I should have them new in stock and can offer a shop discount on it. Shoot me an email if interested [email protected]

Thanks Glen! I think the part is good, but thought I might as well replace it while I had everything open, if I could find it for non-Lamborghini prices! I'll shoot you a text later.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone managed to find a good replacement for the three door window gasket seals part numbers 418837977,418837863,418837530 They are over £1000 per set even with the current Eurospares discount. Crazy.

• 1 year later...

6.2 murcielago ashtray.

The basic plastic structure is from the rear door of an Audi A6, you just remove the heavy metal lid and swap it over.

2002 C5 model