131 abarth

emilio

i am a fan of the 131 abarth rally

it is a very rare and wild machine (tasteless to ;) )

i am looking for an original one

any owners here?

post-4328-1267377445_thumb.jpg

Bad ass little car.

very bad ass, Mike

and also a real rare and with racing pedigree machine

emilio, I like your taste in cars alot!!!

i feel the same about you

my fav. is the blue francia car : )

i would love to get one of these....they were just 20k euro or so few years ago, but i think they are going for much more $$ today :eusa_wall:

post-4328-1267393073_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1267393121_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1267393199_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1267393932_thumb.jpg

post-4328-1267393991_thumb.jpg

Allmost bought me a replica 131 like these in Cyprus 6 years ago while on holiday. Was a hillclimb-car with a turbo Alfa V6!! in it. Sounded fabulus, but my wife put the foot down. She is wery strict...

both very nice cars!

....but i am looking for a regular (much cheaper ) road car

what do you think a stradale (road car) is worth? i found some for 45-60k euro but i think they are asking too much

excelente taste in cars as always emilio, I love abarth !!!

the guys at the Abarth works museum have a couple for sale !!!

sexy :monkeyleft:

1.jpg

Just hearing Abarth, I had to throw this little gem into the thread...

Saw numerous in Sicily....it would be cool if it made to our shores. Like an Italian mini :)

post-1098-1267539892_thumb.jpg

both very nice cars!

....but i am looking for a regular (much cheaper ) road car

what do you think a stradale (road car) is worth? i found some for 45-60k euro but i think they are asking too much

Personally, I don't care so much about the actual racing history of a car, and would easily take a very well made replica to run around in. Only if I was to do historic racing or similar, I would pay up for a real car. This one ( http://www.finecars.cc/en/detail/car/53818...he=1&ret=63 ) 47.500 Eur should be able to get for around 40-42, and a strada should be cheaper. maybe 35? The car I looked at, six years ago, when euro was a worth a bit more could be mine then for apr.25.000, but that was as I stated a replica, but stil a full blooded racecar. Maybe a bit over 30.000 Eur in todays money? At a car meeting here in Norway last year a beautiful replica with full tarmac/track setup, and a 500 hp modern turbo engine was for sale at 25.000 Euro..

Try to ask for a place to start bidding on this one: http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/classi...php/carno/54254

excelente taste in cars as always emilio, I love abarth !!!

the guys at the Abarth works museum have a couple for sale !!!

sexy :monkeyleft:

ciao diogo, grazie, you to :)

with all the cool old cars you have-had, i am surprised you did not owned one at one time

Just hearing Abarth, I had to throw this little gem into the thread...

Saw numerous in Sicily....it would be cool if it made to our shores. Like an Italian mini :)

a friend of mine owns one

a SS with 160 hp: nice and very fun car!

Personally, I don't care so much about the actual racing history of a car, and would easily take a very well made replica to run around in. Only if I was to do historic racing or similar, I would pay up for a real car. This one ( http://www.finecars.cc/en/detail/car/53818...he=1&ret=63 ) 47.500 Eur should be able to get for around 40-42, and a strada should be cheaper. maybe 35? The car I looked at, six years ago, when euro was a worth a bit more could be mine then for apr.25.000, but that was as I stated a replica, but stil a full blooded racecar. Maybe a bit over 30.000 Eur in todays money? At a car meeting here in Norway last year a beautiful replica with full tarmac/track setup, and a 500 hp modern turbo engine was for sale at 25.000 Euro..

Try to ask for a place to start bidding on this one: http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/classi...php/carno/54254

tks for these :icon_thumleft:

i am also not interested in an old racer with racing history, am looking at real abarth 131 road cars, the blue francia ones are :icon_super:

the replica cars looks a lot of fun but i'd like a real one

i hope to get one around 35k euro and put a "hot" engine in it :)

Will keep an eye open, and let you know if I see one.

tks you very much

in Italy asking prices for real one looks plane CRAZY :eusa_wall: