Hall Of Shame Lambos

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its becoming very clear now..... in terms of bad taste, y'all on the left coast have got us east coasters(Miami, FL, Tri state) beat. Go figure.

AHHHHH My fcuking eyes!!

This beauty doesn't just stop with the color. Notice the Buford Blue Bubba lip? WTF? I pinged the guy about it asked what the hell that's for and got no response. Everything about this, from the ugly wagon wheels better suited for a covered wagon, to the "no make that black and this yellow, and that black and this yellow" interior. This gets my vote as the ugliest of them all.

Who invited "that guy"? :lol2:

Isn't that the guy who was screaming his head off on the last run? Claimed to get up to 200 or some damn thing but wouldn't show it on his top speed for the day.

ha = Reven TARDO! .....fcuk, I like that!!! :headbang: lose the wing and red wtf trim!

hazzardo

2601296367_1644c70729_b.jpg

Hmmm, what would be the clue that tells women not to get in the car with this guy? Hmmmm, leme think.... Some, vibe, some sign... hmmm, I wonder what it is?

Hmmm, what would be the clue that tells women not to get in the car with this guy? Hmmmm, leme think.... Some, vibe, some sign... hmmm, I wonder what it is?

Stryper