Gallardo K&N air filter

colorinc

anyone have a part # for 06 Gallardo K&N air filter?

tx

tim

K&N doesn't make a drop in filter for this vehicle. The Dealer sells O.E. K&N style drop in filter or look up the BMC Filter.

Better yet I would use a AFE filter same as the factory sport or a K&N but cheaper then both. You can find them on line. They make filters for the v-12s and the v-10s. I helped them when they where making the filters to make sure they did not have the same issues that K&N do as far as the edges like to tear.

got it... thanks jeff !

autopartswarehouse.com

Air Filter AFE Air Filter Gallardo|Base AFE Price: $41.49 Qty: 2.00 Part #: A153010132

Sub Total: $82.98

Discount: $5

Shipping: $0

Handling: $0

Tax: $0

Core: $0

Total: $77.98

Better yet I would use a AFE filter same as the factory sport or a K&N but cheaper then both. You can find them on line. They make filters for the v-12s and the v-10s. I helped them when they where making the filters to make sure they did not have the same issues that K&N do as far as the edges like to tear.

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/25/2019 at 11:49 AM, Jason_B said:

Bmc's help with any hp gain?

The LP's gain some power by changing filters, but those are much more restrictive than the pre-LP. So don't expect much power gains with just filters. But you will get quicker throttle response and louder induction acoustics. 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:03 AM, Jason_B said:

Everyone likes to use BMC filters. What's the reason? Also they comes with red silicon air hoses.

BMC is a great brand, but K&N is literally the same thing with a different color rubber and a higher price-point (BMC sponsors F1, K&N sponsors NASCAR). The Fabspeed red silicone hoses are not a BMC item or included in the BMC filter price. I've run both on my cars in the past and there is no noticeable difference between the two, just whichever brand you prefer. 

14 minutes ago, whiteout said:

BMC is a great brand, but K&N is literally the same thing with a different color rubber and a higher price-point (BMC sponsors F1, K&N sponsors NASCAR). The Fabspeed red silicone hoses are not a BMC item or included in the BMC filter price. I've run both on my cars in the past and there is no noticeable difference between the two, just whichever brand you prefer. 

Imma dealer for K&N and didn’t know they had them.  You are saying can and are more expensive? 

Insssumed the bmc came with red hoses but your right Fabspeed. Those red hoses are $400.

4A4A1DAB-C6D8-4447-AF62-EC0A40A8ADD1.jpeg