I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

Walk me through the process. You register as an iindividual?- how does it handle trusts? When do you fill it out? at the dealer?

Sorry Erik, just saw this. My FFL did it. In this case it was scottsdale gun club and it was e filed under my trust on a form 4. Since it was a supressor they didn't even need my signature and they sent it in for me.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the way it's been running, you might celebrate the 4th before you see it......

On another note, you said you got to fire the new Tac Con trigger and you were impressed with it? You think it's worth picking up a couple? Thanks

Well worth it. Takes a little bit to get used to but once you shoot a few mags through it its game on. I have it in both my AR's.

If I got enough guys on here to place a bulk order I could easily talk to Mike when he gets back from Shot show and see if we can streamline delivery for Lambo power members. He met me at the gun club and installed both triggers for me on the spot and then hung out for another hour shooting with me and his dad. Very humble and down to earth guy. If anyone is interested and the mods are willing to put something together I'd be willing to see if I can make that happen, pretty sure he would do it as I've talked to him a few times since and gone shooting with him and his team and he mentioned if I needed anymore triggers to let him know and he would meet me in person to get them.

I've never done the exile. Linky?

Roman, I have someone that does it for me. took them two minutes while I was on the phone and took my cc by phone and was done. Same info required either way so e-file should be easier.

You should give me one of those to evaluate. :icon_mrgreen:

If you lived by me you could borrow all three kits and see which you like the most.

Well worth it. Takes a little bit to get used to but once you shoot a few mags through it its game on. I have it in both my AR's.

If I got enough guys on here to place a bulk order I could easily talk to Mike when he gets back from Shot show and see if we can streamline delivery for Lambo power members. He met me at the gun club and installed both triggers for me on the spot and then hung out for another hour shooting with me and his dad. Very humble and down to earth guy. If anyone is interested and the mods are willing to put something together I'd be willing to see if I can make that happen, pretty sure he would do it as I've talked to him a few times since and gone shooting with him and his team and he mentioned if I needed anymore triggers to let him know and he would meet me in person to get them.

Gotta love that customer service! Great contact! I might stop by his booth this week if I have time at shot and say hi. Ask him if they have a training company out of Denver or something. We had a guy with the same company name out of Denver in Phoenix in November that we did simunition training with for SWAT guys in Arizona for a week.

In for a group order. May be able to round up few more guys from my work too. Any solid numbers yet?

IM IN!

(What are we buying?)

So uh... This is going to be a shameless plug for my friends. Picked up my SD today. The workmanship on this gun is extraordinary. And the price was half what I expected to pay and about a quarter of what an actual HK SD would cost.

If anybody wants a top quality HK clone at an affordable price, Jeff Walters at Parabellum Combat Systems is the man.

This will probably become my favorite/goto gun... And I've got three of everything.

So uh... This is going to be a shameless plug for my friends. Picked up my SD today. The workmanship on this gun is extraordinary. And the price was half what I expected to pay and about a quarter of what an actual HK SD would cost.

If anybody wants a top quality HK clone at an affordable price, Jeff Walters at Parabellum Combat Systems is the man.

This will probably become my favorite/goto gun... And I've got three of everything.

If one was looking for an MP5k-PDW could he do that? Got a rough idea on the damage? I've always wanted one but a FA is out of the question right now due to price.

I can't be the only one who clicked on a link to Canada ammo and expected to see hatchet blades and snowball making machines. :eusa_dance:

Gun looks pretty cool. Surprised you can own a SBS with no good to jump through. Your Gen3 Glock prices are stupid high on the other hand.

If one was looking for an MP5k-PDW could he do that? Got a rough idea on the damage? I've always wanted one but a FA is out of the question right now due to price.

He definitely can... You may have to supply a parts kit.

Gotta love that customer service! Great contact! I might stop by his booth this week if I have time at shot and say hi. Ask him if they have a training company out of Denver or something. We had a guy with the same company name out of Denver in Phoenix in November that we did simunition training with for SWAT guys in Arizona for a week.

Hey Charlie, I saw you were up there in vegas. I don't think those are the same guys. He's from IL. and moved down here a few years ago. He still has 847 area code cell but you never know. Might be one of the other guys that he developed the trigger with that I met last weekend when we went shooting.

Tac con triggers.

I guess we should start a Thread or have Erik start one then and see how many we get together that want them ?

I guess we should start a Thread or have Erik start one then and see how many we get together that want them ?

I should run that buy the powers that be.

Hey Charlie, I saw you were up there in vegas. I don't think those are the same guys. He's from IL. and moved down here a few years ago. He still has 847 area code cell but you never know. Might be one of the other guys that he developed the trigger with that I met last weekend when we went shooting.

Thanks for the reply Brotha! Yeah, talked to one of the other guys that trained that week and he said the company was called Tac One not Tac Con…my bad. Tac One is out of Golden, CO so at least I got the state and the first part of the name right haahaa. The guy that was from this company was a good instructor for CQB though and squared away.

Submitted my first ATF E-file Form 1.... I think... :blink:

You should get an email saying they charged you $200 for the stamp. You can also log in, review your form, and see that bit is marked as submitted/in process. If you open the PDF it should be watermarked SUBMITTED.

You should get an email saying they charged you $200 for the stamp. You can also log in, review your form, and see that bit is marked as submitted/in process. If you open the PDF it should be watermarked SUBMITTED.

I just dont know if I did it all right... I think I included everything... who knows?

I just dont know if I did it all right... I think I included everything... who knows?

Haahaa Roman, if you did not they will make contact with you or worst case mail you. Keep us posted!

Good news is if you jacked it up they will catch it when they review it. Then you fix it and you go right back to the top of the pile...you don't have to wait again. Check your spam box for the emails as that's where mine ended up. I got an email for the $200 being paid and an email letting me know my form had changed status to submitted/in process.

Did you file via a trust or an LEO sign off?

Good news is if you jacked it up they will catch it when they review it. Then you fix it and you go right back to the top of the pile...you don't have to wait again. Check your spam box for the emails as that's where mine ended up. I got an email for the $200 being paid and an email letting me know my form had changed status to submitted/in process.

Did you file via a trust or an LEO sign off?

Trust... Although I could get the Leo sign off now.

All I did was answer the questions and attached a pdf of the trust. thats it.

Well hell, let me toss this out there... I need a KAC suppressor for a mk11 mod0. Anybody know where I could grab one?