I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

OH... HOLY SHIT... Another came forward today... That makes 4.

Heres the chronology as I understand it...

A few weeks ago he was arrested for molesting a girl (this was the accusation by the ex)...

Then he was arrested for molesting his tweenage daughter (most people assumed this was the same victim- it wasn't)

Then his adult daughter from the show said, "Yep... Me too."

Now this other adult woman said "yep... me too whem I was a kid,"

He did seem strangely close to his daughter on the show.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any experience with nickel boron treated bolt carriers? Looking for feedback on reliability and upkeep.

Thinking of using this one on a build I'm working on.

FailZero

Anyone have any experience with nickel boron treated bolt carriers? Looking for feedback on reliability and upkeep.

FailZero

I have one in my recent build. Fail zero is the one to get since it's their coating. It makes cleaning and lubing a breeze, and you don't have to run as wet.

FailZero

Go melonite, harder and slicker. That's what she said.

Looks like the ATF accidently approved the first new civilian machine gun in 28 years. It'll be interesting to see where this goes...

Nowhere... ATF doesn't make the law... They enforce it... Them making a mistake doesn't change the law.

There's this weird notion in lay circles that if Law Enforcement make a mistake, all sorts of illegal things suddenly become legal... Like if the cop makes a mistake on a speeding ticket, that suddenly invalidates the ticket... Not true.

HELP! My AR-15 SBR is not cycling properly. Every shot or every other shot results in the spent case being pulled from the chamber but failing to eject and the fresh round getting caught almost in a double feed situation (except as I stated the first round has been fired and is in the process of being ejected.

It is in my 7.5in SBR. I thought at first I had the wrong buffer so I ordered an H2 4.5oz buffer but that didn't seem to help at all.

I did load up a mag with 5 live rounds and then cycled them manually as fast as possible. All 5 loaded and ejected properly with no drama or interference. Additionally when the last round was ejected the bolt hold open functioned normally. This leads me to believe that my extractor is functioning properly and that I don't have enough power to properly cycle the bolt. I am not sure though how the bolt would move reward enough to strip the next round out of the mag but not enough to throw the spent round out of the breach.

Any suggestions?

I do have a 12in upper with BCG on order to host my AAC Mini4 but I do like my 7.5in fireball thrower when it works. It's great for grins and giggles.

HELP! My AR-15 SBR is not cycling properly. Every shot or every other shot results in the spent case being pulled from the chamber but failing to eject and the fresh round getting caught almost in a double feed situation (except as I stated the first round has been fired and is in the process of being ejected.

It is in my 7.5in SBR. I thought at first I had the wrong buffer so I ordered an H2 4.5oz buffer but that didn't seem to help at all.

I did load up a mag with 5 live rounds and then cycled them manually as fast as possible. All 5 loaded and ejected properly with no drama or interference. Additionally when the last round was ejected the bolt hold open functioned normally. This leads me to believe that my extractor is functioning properly and that I don't have enough power to properly cycle the bolt. I am not sure though how the bolt would move reward enough to strip the next round out of the mag but not enough to throw the spent round out of the breach.

Any suggestions?

I do have a 12in upper with BCG on order to host my AAC Mini4 but I do like my 7.5in fireball thrower when it works. It's great for grins and giggles.

1. Ejector spring

2. Extractor

3. Gas tube

Anyone of them can be broken or fouled.

1. Ejector spring

2. Extractor

3. Gas tube

Anyone of them can be broken or fouled.

Ordered a BCM Extractor upgrade kit and cleaning the gas tube tonight. Also looking at getting an Ares Armor NiBoron BCG.

Any suggestions?

Did you buy the or build the upper?

Definitely sounds like it's short stroking so I'd say a gas problem since you already changed out the buffer.

Did you buy the or build the upper?

Definitely sounds like it's short stroking so I'd say a gas problem since you already changed out the buffer.

Built the lower bought the upper. I am going to hit the gas tube with some break cleaner and see if I've got the port all backed up. I did end up ordering the BCM extractor upgrade kit as well as a NiB BCG.

Go with Melonite.

What's out there that you recommend? Not seeing much that's already Melonite treated. I really don't want to mess with sending something out to be treated. I know Seekins Precision makes one, but I'm not very familiar with them and I don't think they are HPT/MPI.

What's out there that you recommend? Not seeing much that's already Melonite treated. I really don't want to mess with sending something out to be treated. I know Seekins Precision makes one, but I'm not very familiar with them and I don't think they are HPT/MPI.

Actually just saw this:

https://store.ar15.com/product.html?cat=45&pr=579

DLC is better than Melonite, great price too.

Any suggestions?

When the brass ejects where is it landing? Meaning - weapon aimed at twelve o'clock and brass ejecting at 1-2 0r 3 or 4 o'clock? you may be under gas - does your SBR have the switch to change gas or an adjustable gas block - may need simple adjustment.

When the brass ejects where is it landing? Meaning - weapon aimed at twelve o'clock and brass ejecting at 1-2 0r 3 or 4 o'clock? you may be under gas - does your SBR have the switch to change gas or an adjustable gas block - may need simple adjustment.

When it ejects it is more 3/4 then 1/2. Now that I think about it it doesn't throw the brass very far though...

It is a cheap Surplus Ammo and Arms upper...no switch or adjustment.

Thanks for all the advice guys! Between the extractor upgrade for the old bolt and a new NiB bolt plus a solid cleaning I think I have a few places to start. I will report back!

When it ejects it is more 3/4 then 1/2. Now that I think about it it doesn't throw the brass very far though...

It is a cheap Surplus Ammo and Arms upper...no switch or adjustment.

Thanks for all the advice guys! Between the extractor upgrade for the old bolt and a new NiB bolt plus a solid cleaning I think I have a few places to start. I will report back!

cheap ammo will generally run more at 4 o'clock. if you do have an adjustable gas block and know what ammo you will consistently use then tune to the ammo (suppressors will make a difference as well) - 3 o'clock is the right gas, 4 o'clock is too little gas - brass eject issues, and 2 o'clock is over gassed.

Any suggestions?

Step 1. Get a different magazine.

Step 2. Load it with different ammo. (Go for something that you know is hot. )

Test. If its still doing it, do you know how to strip your upper? Check the tube. Is it crimped at the cut? Check the block. Make sure its not cocked up.

Well, if anyone needs a gas gun or precision rifle please let me know. We are now a manufacture. Anything you need weapon wise I will try to assist you the best I can.