I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

Holy shit! I don't know what 99% of it is, but that deuce is awesome. And the glass on one rifle looks like a fcuking telescope. :lol2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have a Lambo but I have one of these can I still be a member of the club? Lolpost-216054-1457638934_thumb.jpg

Now you are just showing off with the DPV. :icon_mrgreen:

Nothing I can add that hasn't already been said, simply incredible collection. Has to be one of the best new member introductions in the history of the internet.

Holy shit...

There are a quite few lambos in that room if those are all stamp guns.

:iamwithstupid:

The glass on that one rifle is huge! Also I didn't know you could buy a fast mover. Got a link by any chance!

The glass on that one rifle is huge! Also I didn't know you could buy a fast mover. Got a link by any chance!

We are a Class 2 sot we were fortunate enough to get 6 of them in a Government auction they had been demilled. We've we welded the frames and sold the other 5 it was a pretty awesome deal at the time. Occasionally they will show up on eBay. The scope McMillan day and night scope it can go from day optic to night optic

20160311_085005.jpg

I might want another Mp5k... AOW only for my briefcase... Whats the damage?

Don't have a Lambo but I have one of these can I still be a member of the club? Lolpost-216054-1457638934_thumb.jpg

Haahaa now that is old skool! Great collection and welcome to LP!

Had a customer bring by a World War 1 mg Marlin and Rockwell gun20160311_145558.jpg Off original World War 1 plane for being almost a hundred years old steel shot so sweet there are only three of them on the NFA registry Great Piece Of History just thought I would share

• 2 weeks later...

This week my wife had a surprise birthday part. Bill Mac n it was there. I got some kick ass gifts. I have some very cool friends! I'm ready for our Syrian visitors!

5A855823-5743-42D9-909A-04B92D813008_zpsofewthaj.jpg

94DC4064-3D5C-4CD8-AD7B-885A8F8A11EE_zpsb06iywns.jpg

96F77885-6EDC-439B-9647-E012F9FF2F57_zpsc3ebfu2s.jpg

55E5DBD1-5E16-4B20-ADF7-687F18DE68E6_zpsdjdu79z8.jpg

274B7140-EEF9-4DEC-BAF6-83D2C836877A_zpsfvxpvbo3.jpg

97C902BD-DA36-4786-A669-23F43254A43A_zps5r55s44n.jpg

This week my wife had a surprise birthday part. Bill Mac n it was there. I got some kick ass gifts. I have some very cool friends! I'm ready for our Syrian visitors!

94DC4064-3D5C-4CD8-AD7B-885A8F8A11EE_zps

Holy shit I want that for my house so bad.

On another note...Much respect going out to my friend Ed Byers! Ed will be honored today with the nation's highest valor award. Senior Chief Special Warfare Operator (SEAL) Edward Byers will become the Navy's first living Medal of Honor recipient in Decades when he is honored today at the White House. Hooyah Ed!

Much respect to him. You know any other Dev guys?

• 4 weeks later...

Got my full size M&P back from my guy, had Apex Tactical trigger pack and mechanical reset installed with Trigicon HD's. Other than a coincidental mag failure that had me freaked, I'm super impressed with the changes. Also ended up shooting a Walther CCP which blew me away for compact, I'll be picking one up once Rediline gets one in.

Got my full size M&P back from my guy, had Apex Tactical trigger pack and mechanical reset installed with Trigicon HD's. Other than a coincidental mag failure that had me freaked, I'm super impressed with the changes. Also ended up shooting a Walther CCP which blew me away for compact, I'll be picking one up once Rediline gets one in.

+1 on the Walther, I've said it before and I'll say it again I love both of mine. I have a PPQ M1 full size and I carry a PPS they are fantastic. I have not had the opportunity to shoot a CCP but I'd be interested if someone were to do a comparison.

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered a Spikes Tactical Warthog Billet Lower. Going to get it cerakoted up something cool and use it for an 8in 300BLK SBR running an AAC 762-SD.

• 2 weeks later...

For those that are intrigued by what special forces are using and the technology involved this has some in this magazine. This mag has over 10,000 disto to MIL/GOV internationally! Notice a pic of me and one of my bro's on page 73.

http://digital.nationaldefensemagazine.org/i/674011-may-2016

Took a 3 day custom designed class at Academi(Blackwater) last week. Can't say enough good things about it. Instruction was top notch, all our instructors were ex SF guys. Did mostly carbine/handgun training. The final day was simunitions and room clearing in the shoot house. Was quite the experience and well worth the cost. Already have the next trip planned which will include shooting from little birds! Can't wait

You guys see the new MP5K "pistol variant" H&K is releasing soon? $2600. way better than having one built or finding an original for $4K.