I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

10- 9mm- Not NFA.

And 18 Inch scout.... Have an EBR on order.

Good call on the Scout. You'll love the EBR! What kind of glass are you looking at?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call on the Scout. You'll love the EBR! What kind of glass are you looking at?

Iron

Say whaaaaaa

Its not a DMR.... It an EBR... If I were to put anything up there, it would be an ACOG.

Its not a DMR.... It an EBR...

?

An "EBR" is simply a M14 (M1A in your case) with a different stock so I don't understand why you would say it like that? It's still going to be as effective at range as it's 22" barrel counterpart.

?

An "EBR" is simply a M14 (M1A in your case) with a different stock so I don't understand why you would say it like that? It's still going to be as effective at range as it's 22" barrel counterpart.

18" Barrell...

The DMRs are all 22" barrels. Thats a big 4" on these guns.... There are a couple of 18" that do double duty, but its a case of using one gun when two would probably be better.

Im not a big fan of the M1 as a long range rifle. For that I have the AR10 SASS (Im pretty decent with it out to about 650 or so) and the 338 Lapua (for anything longer than that)... But for close up the M1 kicks the crap out of the M4/AR15, at least in the "Bam! Bitch went down" factor. I wanted something to fill that 50-200 yard iron sights role.

Just read this whole thread...Some good points here.

Just gotta share this

.50s are for chumps! This ones good out to 5,000 yards...

http://www.anzioironworks.com/MAG-FED-20MM-RIFLE.htm

That is for a man who owns a tall pick-up truck.

Wow, I wasn't aware you could get a 20mm as a class 3 weapon. Or can you? Too bad Dillon doesn't sell brass and dies. :icon_mrgreen:

According to them you can. Would be fun for about 5 shots, after that no thanks. There is absolutely no practical use for this thing. oh, and good luck finding somewhere that will let you shoot the damn thing, its hard enough to find a range that will let you shoot a .50.

According to them you can. Would be fun for about 5 shots, after that no thanks. There is absolutely no practical use for this thing. oh, and good luck finding somewhere that will let you shoot the damn thing, its hard enough to find a range that will let you shoot a .50.

I can shoot a fcuking 8" naval gun at my range and no one would care!

I can shoot a fcuking 8" naval gun at my range and no one would care!

Sweet! Around here theres 1 range that will let you shoot a .50 and you can only do it 2 days a month.

MACDADDY

post-2783-1272276547.jpg

Nice. Does yours have a bad trigger slap? Does it have the little bit of plastic on the trigger to try to help? Here is mine and my never fired Tec-9. Haven't used the Mac in a long time. Sitting in my safe at my dads house as my new home state doesn't like it. :(

post-8729-1272281598_thumb.jpg

Are those fully auto??

Negative.

Its a Masterpiece Arms 980.

It does have the trigger condom... It also has the muzzle brake which really reduces the trigger slap...

I Just picked it up so I havent fired it, but I did fire a friends about a month ago and its really nice.... Very solid... . Much better than the crap Cobray made in the 80's.... (I have one of those as well in about 500 pieces, and of course its missing 3 or four tiny cheap pieces that Ive never bothered to replace.... Someday)

By the pricking of my thumbs.... Something wicked this way comes.

IMG_0487.JPG

IMG_0489.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

Nice. Congrats Erik.

Any shots of the whole collection?

Id need a wide angle lens.

Im about to buy something REALLY interesting... Ill try to put them all in the same place after thats done.... But It will take several months to get it home.

Id need a wide angle lens.

Im about to buy something REALLY interesting... Ill try to put them all in the same place after thats done.... But It will take several months to get it home.

??

??

Smaller... Much Smaller..... But it kicks about the same.

Smaller... Much Smaller..... But it kicks about the same.

Going for the concealed version. Gotcha :icon_thumleft: