I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

M118 at UNAMMO.COM for $600/500. Never used them but a quick search found that deal

Edit: SGAMMO.COM has it for $530. Great place to order from. Use them alot

good shit!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry...just looked at link and not real 118LR...

M118 at UNAMMO.COM for $600/500. Never used them but a quick search found that deal

Edit: SGAMMO.COM has it for $530. Great place to order from. Use them alot

SG is about all i order from anymore unless somewhere else has a stupid good price on whatever i need.

Bought my first gun today, a Mossberg 500, 12-gauge pump-action shotgun. To any concerned, yes I am fully aware a 12 gauge is not a gun you just start shooting without any training or help because of the recoil, so I am going to make sure to get instruction on it before doing any shooting.

Sorry...just looked at link and not real 118LR...

Yeah... says it wont load in pmags? the fcuk?

I was looking at some Browning Shotguns today. Im really impressed with the prices of the Citori 725s at The Sportsmans Guide. I thought they were $3,000+ guns. When I am fully ready to buy Ill look at them all and see what fits me best. Still like the Beretta 686 the best.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/productlist...piffGunShotpos3

• 2 weeks later...

Put about 100 slugs through the Mossberg 500 today. Have to say it wasn't as bad recoil-wise as I expected.

• 4 weeks later...
Im carrying a Ruger LC9 now... Love it.

I have a LC9S, I love it too.

Anybody have experience with bullpups? I'm looking for something SBR size without going through all the SBR paperwork and ran across these from Tavor:

https://www.iwi.us/X95

Can't go wrong with a Travor. That being said the SBRs are worth the paperwork. I own 6. ;)

I have a LC9S, I love it too.

The S is the way to go. Striker fired all the way! I was carrying an LP back home though as I wanted to go as small as possible. I miss daily carrying.

Can't go wrong with a Travor. That being said the SBRs are worth the paperwork. I own 6. ;)

:iamwithstupid:

The S is the way to go. Striker fired all the way! I was carrying an LP back home though as I wanted to go as small as possible. I miss daily carrying.

I had the regular one for awhile too, back before there was an S. That one was terrible.

Anybody have experience with bullpups? I'm looking for something SBR size without going through all the SBR paperwork and ran across these from Tavor:

I will never recommend a weapon platform that you can not shoot from strong to weak hand. This weapon is a NO GO because of this factor. When we used them I shot it for two minutes and said no go. We do a lot of CQB and shooting from door wells, end of a building, behind barriers, etc you will always switch from right cheek weld to left and you can not do that with this weapon.

Spend the money for a stamp and get a SBR.

I got my first gun

My father passed on his fathers gun to me. Its a Winchester Model 1873 44 cal that was my grandfathers hunting rile. based on the serial number it was made in 1890

2gAWnKB.jpg

I got my first gun

My father passed on his fathers gun to me. Its a Winchester Model 1873 44 cal that was my grandfathers hunting rile. based on the serial number it was made in 1890

2gAWnKB.jpg

Thats cool. I love the old guns like that. My dad has a few of those too.

I got my first gun

2gAWnKB.jpg

Badass! Pass down from generation to generation!

I will never recommend a weapon platform that you can not shoot from strong to weak hand. This weapon is a NO GO because of this factor. When we used them I shot it for two minutes and said no go. We do a lot of CQB and shooting from door wells, end of a building, behind barriers, etc you will always switch from right cheek weld to left and you can not do that with this weapon.

Spend the money for a stamp and get a SBR.

Thanks! Got any favorites in the SBR category? Assuming I won't deploy much further than my house, local range, and nearby ranch land. ;)

I never pop into the gun thread.. IDK why.

SBR/Stamp... now admittedly- I did not read back more than a few posts- but why not just build an AR Pistol? No stamp needed.

i-Fd2F2sP-L.jpg