Roman

I really need to buy a new gun...

20 hours ago, Destructo said:

No, not at all. A supporter of Red Flag laws (circumventing Due Process) has a rather shady past with his previous position in the FBI. I won't get into the details, but if you want some more information, shoot me a PM.

I did hear some people say that Barr is not very supportive of the right wing ideas. I never really looked into what he was against. 

I have a coworker who sells suppressors on the side for the 8 state region. He told me to call the ATF. I called today, they said to proceed and now Im just waiting for the FBI to finish their background check. 

13 hours ago, BLK85 said:

Just got the call I was waiting for. Finally! I should have my can by the weekend. 

Congrats.  Hoping to get one in the next 30 days on a Liberty Leonidas upper I've had sitting at a local shop for quite a while.  That this process even exists is absurd, but oh well.

8 hours ago, RedGTS said:

Congrats.  Hoping to get one in the next 30 days on a Liberty Leonidas upper I've had sitting at a local shop for quite a while.  That this process even exists is absurd, but oh well.

Yea I agree the process is dumb. But we all know it going in.