Update on GT project - pics

murcivu

Now that we know 6.0 is bigger than the previous MY....does anyone know if the GT arms are bigger than the 6.0?

I told you before, these kits are made to fit the 6.0. You'll notice more things that won't fit perfectly during the project. Good luck

I think we're all aware of that and your comment was noted, but lets stick to constructive feedback/criticism. There's always a first.

• 1 month later...

OP.....don't get discouraged. Seems the a-arm swap will work. As mentioned check the shocks to confirm any differences between 6.0 & GT. I would also look at spindles .

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry...been busy with other stuff. Haven't gotten a chance to visit the car. I'll update as soon as I get a chance...promise. Thx for the interest.

That doesn't sound right. If your car doesn't have ps, take into consideration the effect the additional offset will have on steering effort.

What year is his car?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what ever happened to the other 2 diablo's with the gt kitt.. one yellow was an sv the other a 6.0

Wow, havent seen you post in a long time!! Can you share some pics of your SV with GT kit?

the orange 6.0 that had the GT conversion done was Alex's. He sold it and the current owner is a member here. Not sure of the other one...

The yellow SV is in Arizona. Check out any of the AZ cars and coffee or lambo drive pics that many of the other members have posted here. That car is always there.