Looking for a specific band/face combo

RedShft

I'm looking for a watch that has an all gold band(would consider two-tone) and a purple face. I can't seem to find anything by any of the nicer manufacturers (Rolex, Breitling, Cartier).

I'm looking for a piece that is sub $5K and would also consider a used piece in mint condition. I understand a yellow gold band for under $5K is hard find from the nicer makers, but I'm curious to see if anything is out there.

I'm looking for a watch that has an all gold band(would consider two-tone) and a purple face. I can't seem to find anything by any of the nicer manufacturers (Rolex, Breitling, Cartier).

I'm looking for a piece that is sub $5K and would also consider a used piece in mint condition. I understand a yellow gold band for under $5K is hard find from the nicer makers, but I'm curious to see if anything is out there.

10-15 is the range at the least if you want something that has a gold band.

Just googled it, and I guess you've seen this one (since it not all gold and not from a nice maker).

The combo doesn't look too bad imo :)

vestal_zeppelin_gold_purple_watch_zep016_1297_3961_zoom.jpg

10-15 is the range at the least if you want something that has a gold band.

Yea, I was afraid of at least 8.