new addition

murciroadster

Car looks sick!!! And you got a hell of a deal. Was it private party? Dealer? PM me if you dont want to disclose details.

Car looks sick!!! And you got a hell of a deal. Was it private party? Dealer? PM me if you dont want to disclose details.

nothing secret, a private party. its an 06 with 9K miles, ppi checked out great, 75% left on the clutch, was bought for $105K

nothing secret, a private party. its an 06 with 9K miles, ppi checked out great, 75% left on the clutch, was bought for $105K

So much car for the money, great buy! Congrats!

FML! Congrats again. Enjoy the hell out of it.

there are deals out there, just have to be patient.

Awesome pick up! And I agree with your statement...I had passed on a car some time ago and regretted it, but I'm sure it's for a reason and something better will come along.

Enjoy the car!

Jack

WOW what a great deal! Is that a FOP badge sticking out from the arm rest? I have one similar to that screwed to my plate.