My verginity is gone:)

lambolp400s

Ohhh man, I laughed at the pic with bubble wrap protecting the seat. c,mon they don't ride that rough, plus it could throw the ass dyno way off. lol.

I might remember wrong about the year of the red LP400. But it is a Series 1. Photos of it from when it was for sale in UK some years back: http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...l=sinatra+miura . Have seen car parked next to another red S1, and the blue LP400 that was in the Top Gear episode some years ago, and driven by captain slow, and standing together you easily see that the red cars are lower than the blue one. Blue and other red car belonges to his son.. Keep it in the family:)

cool

so his son has the blue 400 S3 from Top gear and an other countach LP400S?

yes, that is for sure a lowbody CT

but if it is a 1980-81 with dish campy is a series 2 car , if it is a 78 or 79 it has wrong rims (it had originally bravos) and is a series 1

Ohhh man, I laughed at the pic with bubble wrap protecting the seat. c,mon they don't ride that rough, plus it could throw the ass dyno way off. lol.

Seats are not thet hard :lol2: Bubblewrap-pohoto is from when car was rebuilt, and for protection during that stage.

DSC02054.JPG

Emilio: Yes he has, plus one Espada needing lots of work... Will not be out there for many years.

would be great to make a pic with all his 4 liter countach toegether :)

Have offered a photographer I know to do the whole collection, so I just wait and see. Hopefully in a location a bit away that has to be driven too:)

Invite him to LP? :)

Nice rides, I fell in love with his Countach ages ago! Do you know if he's often out driving in Oslo?

Any interior shots of that car?

I think it has or had orange shag carpet. Very 70's cool.

I read that Sinatra walked in with a roll of carpet under 1 arm and a roll of boarskin under the other asked for that as the interior.

I think Sinatra purchased this car for his mistress.

I still can't believe it was for sale so cheap......and took awhile to sell!

Nice looking cars !

Great story. :icon_super:

I seem to remember (which means who knows if I'm correct -ha) that he bought it for himself. He brought some special leather for the interior with him to the factory when it was being built. He later gave the car to his girlfriend, who then traded the Miura on a Countach.

:iamwithstupid: Yes I remeber when it was on ebay at or around $70K some six or seven years ago.

I thought it would be neat to buy however only after the purchase of a Countach.

Who would have know that they would be so far out of reach so soon after. :eusa_wall:

• 9 years later...
On 11/16/2019 at 4:23 PM, vieux castor said:

Hi! I'm french and I Don't speak english but I know this  Green LP400 since 1977. His first owner is french. Who is the owner, now?

Lambo Royan 1977 - 1.jpg

Lambo Royan 1977 - 2.jpg

Lambo Royan 1977 - 3.jpg

Bienvenue! Vous aurez besoin d'un peu plus d'informations sur la voiture. Avez-vous des informations sur le NIV ou connaissez-vous l'ancien propriétaire par son nom?