Some shots of the Technocraft Gallardo CF Front Bumper

FormulaGT

Looks pretty sweet to me...wonder how much that puppy is going to cost though. I'm guessing $10,000+ based on their other stuff.

Looks pretty sweet to me...wonder how much that puppy is going to cost though. I'm guessing $10,000+ based on their other stuff.

:iamwithstupid:

Their stuff is real nice. but their shit is overpriced.

Thats not to bad, you dont have to pay for paint job. The RCS cost from 3600-4200 or so. but not for me. doesnt think this would look god on a orange,green,whit,yellow or gray bla bla bla. just my opinion

Yeah I contacted them. $4500 is damn reasonable IMO. Yellow with some of the lower portion exposed carbon would look sweet.

I think the 560 bumper is actually a better looking design though with cleaner lines and a more aggressive front.

As much as a carbon fiber whore I am, does anyone else feel that it would be hard to pull off a naked carbon front bumper on any color besides black?

I actually like the design of the one so far in the pics over the LP560's. It looks a bit more 570-esque and more aggressive.

As much as a carbon fiber whore I am, does anyone else feel that it would be hard to pull off a naked carbon front bumper on any color besides black?

I actually like the design of the one so far in the pics over the LP560's. It looks a bit more 570-esque and more aggressive.

i also feel that it would be really hard to pull it off if the car is not black.

Guest SP-superJay
the hood fitment looks horrible. not even a black car pull off that much exposed CF. bet the honda crowd loves it

I had the same mindset...a little too much carbon for my taste