Fcuk Wally, this is a boat!

abolfaz

Nice! Who knew the Swiss made pretty boats?!?

I did read that whilst the page was loading up in another tab and thought since when is a land locked country making boats? :icon_mrgreen:

Boat looks exceptional.

I did read that whilst the page was loading up in another tab and thought since when is a land locked country making boats? :icon_mrgreen:

I was never known to be exceptionally strong in georgraphy or grammar. :lol2:

That is one HOT, and I mean HAWT ride... slick... form and function for sure!

Boat looks exceptional.

They did manage to win the Americas Cup though!

Boat looks pretty smick, will someone actually build one?

Some specs:

Length: 122 feet

Engines: 2xMTU16V4000 (4610 hp each)

Top speed: 43 knots

Optional engine: 5100 hp Rolls-Royce KeMeWa boost waterjet, increases top speed to 55 knots

Fuel capacity: 20000 liters

Weight: 120 tons

Water capacity: 3000 liters

As for the car:

Turboed V12, 880 hp, 375 km/h (233 mph)

Everything is still in the "project" phase, but man it will be the king of the sea if they make it!

It seems that with yachting, they now only show the concept and CGI version and wait and make it on order or it never sees the light of day. What other industries do this now? I find it disappointing, but I know it is financially cheaper.

When I was in Ft Lauderdale a couple weeks ago, we went out on my buddies boat. On the way to get it, we got off of 95 to get there and went down a road that has small canals the lead right up to the edge of the road that we exited on. I saw the coolest, totally blacked out stealth looking boat that was similar to this. Looked like it said Pershing on the side. Man that thing was awesome and was parked in the canal right on the road. I love boats but cannot believe how much they cost. Not that they should not cost that much, but I thought cars were expensive, holy shit!

When I was in Ft Lauderdale a couple weeks ago, we went out on my buddies boat. On the way to get it, we got off of 95 to get there and went down a road that has small canals the lead right up to the edge of the road that we exited on. I saw the coolest, totally blacked out stealth looking boat that was similar to this. Looked like it said Pershing on the side. Man that thing was awesome and was parked in the canal right on the road. I love boats but cannot believe how much they cost. Not that they should not cost that much, but I thought cars were expensive, holy shit!

Like this only all black?

Pershing-108_super_yacht-thumb-450x301.jpg