Sonbol

LemDog

ok, this is in the winter/spring 2010 of LaVita LAMBORGHINI...CAN ANYONE HOOK ME UP..I MUST HAVE asap

• 2 weeks later...

This watch is huge. The color is not as bright/vibrant as in the pictures on the web site. For the price it is still a neat little watch though. It weighs roughly the same as the AP.

post-8895-1277603963_thumb.jpg

Nice watch collection there Sprite!

Nice watch collection there Sprite!

I wouldn't really call it a collection. I buy watches to wear them. I am thinking of selling the Rolex as I hardly ever wear it. I mostly wear the AP and sometimes the Tag if I want to switch it out. People like Alex from SP or BMWRacer have a collection.

Sry guys, that thing is gross and tacky. I know it isn't a lot of money but still, you can get a decent tag or tissot for $600.

I wouldn't really call it a collection. I buy watches to wear them. I am thinking of selling the Rolex as I hardly ever wear it. I mostly wear the AP and sometimes the Tag if I want to switch it out. People like Alex from SP or BMWRacer have a collection.

I know you wouldnt really call it a "collection" but they are still nice watches.