LA Riots

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He attended the game....you had to have a ticket to enter the vicinity. Police barricaded the area, and only let you in if you had a ticket to be there. They did this to keep the rest of LA out of the area so they could contain as many people from the Staples Center alone. Definitely not a smart move to drive his Gallardo to the event. Angelenos are an embarassment, and I think these idiots should have been beaten or tear gassed on the spot.

that would make sense but if he lived at lets say the ritz which is in la live the cops cant say...."oh well you dont have a ticket to be at the game so you cant go home until friday 6 am"

and then again, a 2004/2005 gallardo is in the what 100-120k range? ok other cars in that range; 2007 s65/2008 s63, 2007 911tt, so what if the owner had one of those cars and not a gallardo and wanted to go to the laker game? what would be his choice? to take his car or a towncar/ limo? taxi? just because he bought a gallardo and its a "lamborghini" doesnt necessarily mean its some sacred car which only "ballers" can buy. if he drove it great, wouldnt be much different than driving a 997tt, and if that was trashed in the riot by those idiots would you guys care? probably not

LOSERS.... should all be locked up... And the guy who drove the Lambo to the game is an idiot... that area is a SHITHOLE

if you work in the financial district/ bunker hill and dont want to be one of those assholes who sits in traffic for an hour+ everyday to drive back and fourth from hollywood/beverly hills/ valley and you dont want to drop the extra $$ to live in the wilshire corridor then living in dtla is an option

but yeah i do agree, not the best area to live in atleast not yet. give it 20+ years for more development in that area

Guest SP-superJay
that would make sense but if he lived at lets say the ritz which is in la live the cops cant say...."oh well you dont have a ticket to be at the game so you cant go home until friday 6 am"

and then again, a 2004/2005 gallardo is in the what 100-120k range? ok other cars in that range; 2007 s65/2008 s63, 2007 911tt, so what if the owner had one of those cars and not a gallardo and wanted to go to the laker game? what would be his choice? to take his car or a towncar/ limo? taxi? just because he bought a gallardo and its a "lamborghini" doesnt necessarily mean its some sacred car which only "ballers" can buy. if he drove it great, wouldnt be much different than driving a 997tt, and if that was trashed in the riot by those idiots would you guys care? probably not

When you drive such a vehicle, doesnt matter whether it'd be a Lambo, Mercedes, or your prized Honda Civic, you're subjected to getting the same treatment when entering such an event. If he lived in the Ritz residences, then it was even a little more foolish for him to be on the streets right after the Laker game had ended. Go into the specifics all you wish, the matter of the fact is that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong vehicle. If it were me, and I lived in the Ritz, I would have stayed clear of the area until i was given the OK to proceed. And I'm pretty sure the police were well aware of how to handle the people who lived in the area. This isn't the first time LA has acted this way after a sporting event, so it's just plain ignorant if the owner didnt think this would happen.

Those low lifes have already trashed their own neighborhood, they won't care about anyone else. And then they're always upset they don't have sh_t and hate on people that do. Southeast L.A is a sh_t hole where Sh_t holes live. I'm so digusted that I am having a hard time putting it into words.

Those low lifes have already trashed their own neighborhood, they won't care about anyone else. And then they're always upset they don't have sh_t and hate on people that do. Southeast L.A is a sh_t hole where Sh_t holes live. I'm so digusted that I am having a hard time putting it into words.

:iamwithstupid:

It sucks that you have to call the driver stupid for driving his vehicle. I agree with Romandad. Nerve gas would have solved a lot of problems.

A players car? Seems more probable.

The players parking lot is downstairs underground beneath the Staples Center. Players drive in go down a ramp and the garage closes behind them.

The gallardo guy just didn't think before going out. He had happy thoughts about how cool the night was gonna be, (dinner, Lakers game, some ass later) :lol2: :lol2: Easy to happen. Not an "experienced" exotic car owner... He won't make the same mistake next time though. :icon_mrgreen:

Some great Korean BBQ places around there. Its not a Shithole, degenerate fans are the problem.

Guest SP-superJay
The players parking lot is downstairs underground beneath the Staples Center. Payers drive in go down a ramp and the garage closes behind them.

The gallardo guy just didn't think before going out. He had happy thoughts about how cool the night was gonna be, (dinner, Lakers game, some ass later) :lol2: :lol2: Easy to happen. Not an "experienced" exotic car owner... He won't make the same mistake next time though. :icon_mrgreen:

agreed, that was my response....just more tactful :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
that guy's pants is almost dropping..

No, that's how they wear their pants here. They wear boxers, basketball shorts, and then jeans over it. What a douche :tyson:

Last night was absolutely insane. Everyone was driving around honking and throwing things.

LA is very amateur, you'd think this is the first time we ever won anything.

he was a Celtics fan.

Last night was absolutely insane. Everyone was driving around honking and throwing things.

LA is very amateur, you'd think this is the first time we ever won anything.

L.A. was THE professional rioter in 91'.

Now days the torch has been passed on to cities like East Lansing. Where I believe it is law that there isn't allowed to be groups larger than eight in public as that constitutes a "riot" and they can bring out the riot police in full garb. :lol2:

OK for the Lawyers in the house:

I know "Hit and Run" is the obvious charge, but in situations like this; is "fear for life and self defense" a viable defense for mowing those MoFos down and not slowing if they were attacking your car??

I mean obviously if your wife and kid are in the car and your leaving the game you have a better story, but what about the guy in the G? i.e. proverbial "rich-guy" surrounded by...........you know.......just look at the pictures. And they were attacking the car with you in it.

I know "Hit and Run" is the obvious charge, but in situations like this; is "fear for life and self defense" a viable defense for mowing those MoFos down and not slowing if they were attacking your car??

I mean obviously if your wife and kid are in the car and your leaving the game you have a better story, but what about the guy in the G? i.e. proverbial "rich-guy" surrounded by...........you know.......just look at the pictures. And they were attacking the car with you in it.

I was wondering the same thing. My dad sent this email with this gang member up in michigan I think. he sits and talks shit to the camera takling about how he runs shit and reps shit, then runs over to cars sitting in traffic in line in broad daylight and takes a fcuking tire iron to this little blue PT Cruiser. Smashing all the windows and denting every panel while this poor person just sits there stuck in traffic. My first thought, im not stopping that car till my tire is crushing the life from him.

I was wondering the same thing. My dad sent this email with this gang member up in michigan I think. he sits and talks shit to the camera takling about how he runs shit and reps shit, then runs over to cars sitting in traffic in line in broad daylight and takes a fcuking tire iron to this little blue PT Cruiser. Smashing all the windows and denting every panel while this poor person just sits there stuck in traffic. My first thought, im not stopping that car till my tire is crushing the life from him.

That was one of the bumfights video's. There's questions as to whether it was staged.

That was one of the bumfights video's. There's questions as to whether it was staged.

Ahh nice...fair enough.

OK so the question remains...Any useful response available?

OK so the question remains...Any useful response available?

Not a lawyer but you'll go to jail since they are not trying to KILL you..

If you are in immediate fear for your life or great bodily injury, you can use deadly force to prevent it.

If the fuckers surrounded me in my car, and began attacking me in it, yeah, Id hit the accelerator.

And any fucker who opened my door would be shot. DEAD... RIGHT THERE.