Custome strap for my AP Royal Oak Rose Gold

Allan-Herbie

No aftermarket, goddamn first 360CS talk and now aftermarket straps for an AP...is this L4P????

Just get a nice black/black Hornback from AP. If you want to get cute have them make the stitches gold to match the case. So black leather hornback with gold stitches, something like that.

Allan, try the black stitching Montoya...

That's not a bad idea either. Usually I don't care for the checkerboard Montoya stitch on most models but on Allan's watch it would work because the rubberclads are a bit more sporty.

That's not a bad idea either. Usually I don't care for the checkerboard Montoya stitch on most models but on Allan's watch it would work because the rubberclads are a bit more sporty.

Yeah, I found those pics when I was debating a rubberclad...but went with a panda dial.

I found it was hard to use a hornback against the RC mainly due to the bezel. Just didn't seem to flow right...

Maybe consider the 57th st hornback if that's something you want to do...

APbands.com

Yup, you can get it from that site. They can also do custom if you decide you want gold stitching. Personally, I think it may be a bit much while the black/black Montoya, kind of adds a little more class over the rubber strap and isn't too overwhelming.

Yup, you can get it from that site. They can also do custom if you decide you want gold stitching. Personally, I think it may be a bit much while the black/black Montoya, kind of adds a little more class over the rubber strap and isn't too overwhelming.

Agree. While the hornback stitch can be contrast-colored as there are only two seams on the band there is no way you'd want to do that to the checkerboard Montoya. Would be garishly overpowering.

Either go Black/black Montoya or Black/Gold Hornback. Either would look sharp. :icon_thumleft: