Title

Yeah.... Like a quart of dead hooker blood....

That stuff is very difficult to clean up.

I find that instead of trying to clean it, it is better to just cover it. I have 4 layers of carpet in my bedroom now. Damn hookers with their thin blood from years of drug abuse.

1400/month? RMB ?

That's a cool house.

Btw, I think the problem is the MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) and Moisture content in the air, My parents had molds like that in spring behind their wardrobe (MDF at the back of the closet).

Compare to normal wood and most of wood products, MDF has a much more rapid water absorption.

1400/month? RMB ?

That's a cool house.

Btw, I think the problem is the MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) and Moisture content in the air, My parents had molds like that in spring behind their wardrobe (MDF at the back of the closet).

Compare to normal wood and most of wood products, MDF has a much more rapid water absorption.

I wish 1400 RMB. It's 9000 RMB.

I also think the culprit is the MDF. All the finished and quality woods show no sign of mold, only a small part on the back of a side table which is that same cheap fiberboard material.

I wish 1400 RMB. It's 9000 RMB.

I also think the culprit is the MDF. All the finished and quality woods show no sign of mold, only a small part on the back of a side table which is that same cheap fiberboard material.

Dam, 9k RMB rent a month for a average size home is a lot in China! Well It's ShangHai.

Yeap, that's why you take fibre tablets and lots of water if you can't shit!

Sorry, bit out of the topic LOL.

Hold on, if you spend 9k per month? That's 300rmb a day and night.

Have you thought about to stay in a reasonably good hotel for that money?

Dam, 9k RMB rent a month for a average size home is a lot in China! Well It's ShangHai.

Not an old, furnished lane house in downtown Shanghai. Check out the prices on some of the other ones:

http://homechannel.com.cn/list.php?sid=3

I'd say the cheapest you can find a nice lane house for is 7-8K RMB. A bigger one is probably around 20K, and a huge one/villa is probably like 50K.

High-rise apartments are cheaper per sqft, but I don't like apartment buildings.

Not an old, furnished lane house in downtown Shanghai. Check out the prices on some of the other ones:

http://homechannel.com.cn/list.php?sid=3

I'd say the cheapest you can find a nice lane house for is 7-8K RMB. A bigger one is probably around 20K, and a huge one/villa is probably like 50K.

High-rise apartments are cheaper per sqft, but I don't like apartment buildings.

Jez... Now I know why the government has been doing few somethings to the property market, try to reduce the price of the houses.

Half of the houses in that website are taken, I want to know are these people mainly from UK?

With that kind of price, for residential properties, most Chinese, even the Rich Chinese will not take these places. ( Well,they definitely want to buy them tho)

Well, yes, most tenants of furnished apartments are ex-pats from around the globe and people who are here short-term (few years maybe.) Obviously the average Chinese person can't afford them, but there are no shortage of wealthy people in Shanghai.

You can find smaller places that are cheaper and OK. Not necessarily nice, but not like a slum. My friend lived by herself for 3K a month. Now she pays 6K for a bigger place. Another couple I know spend about 11K for a 2 br, 2 bath in a new high-rise. Location makes a difference as well obviously.

As for prices, yeah, they have gone way up and the government has been doing a lot of tightening to prevent a bubble. It's really become difficult for average Chinese people to find decent homes to buy.

Well, yes, most tenants of furnished apartments are ex-pats from around the globe and people who are here short-term (few years maybe.) Obviously the average Chinese person can't afford them, but there are no shortage of wealthy people in Shanghai.

You can find smaller places that are cheaper and OK. Not necessarily nice, but not like a slum. My friend lived by herself for 3K a month. Now she pays 6K for a bigger place. Another couple I know spend about 11K for a 2 br, 2 bath in a new high-rise. Location makes a difference as well obviously.

As for prices, yeah, they have gone way up and the government has been doing a lot of tightening to prevent a bubble. It's really become difficult for average Chinese people to find decent homes to buy.

Well said and bit sad really. I would say most married young people will be given an house by their parents if they can afford.