VR Alexander Passed away.

PCow

Wow!! That's a BIG loss. :( I'm truly sadened by this. He offered to meet up with me anytime if I ever was in Vegas to check out the cars, gave me his phone number, spoke on the phone once with him, just a stand-up individual.

RIP.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very sad news indeed. Whenever these things happen,it is just a reminder that racing cars, whether it is a controlled enironment or not is and always will be a dangerous sport . It will not bring Alex back but let's keep it in focus for the next time that we think that we can walk on water.

I did not know Alex but given all the testimonials of the class act that he was, he will be missed by his family and all who crossed his path.

RIP.

Very sad news indeed. Whenever these things happen,it is just a reminder that racing cars, whether it is a controlled enironment or not is and always will be a dangerous sport . It will not bring Alex back but let's keep it in focus for the next time that we think that we can walk on water.

I did not know Alex but given all the testimonials of the class act that he was, he will be missed by his family and all who crossed his path.

RIP.

Well said.

I never bet Alexander, but I am familiar with his YouTube videos, particularly the ones with his Carrera GT with straight pipes!

Be careful guys.

RIP

Felt like I knew him from the the years of hearing of him or seeing his posts....I don't usually chime in when somebody passes because I don't know wtf to say.

It just sucks, I am sorry for his family, my mom died suddenly and it just sucks, I guess he was doing what he loved so thats good..I guess. No chance to say goodbye.

Allan I am sorry about your brother as well

RIP & may God bless his family & friends in this great time of need. Please be careful out there everyone. You not only hurt yourself, but more so your love ones.

I never knew him or met him but always enjoyed reading his posts. This is very sad news indeed. :cry:

RIP

I really dont know what to say here....

I will just leave it at this

"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives."

I think its safe to say that Alex really lived,

RIP Alex

wtf is going on here? we cant take another death. guys be very careful out there. its ok to screw around, but there is always that fine line.

RIP my prayers and thoughts go out to him and his family

I can't believe I'm reading this. God I wish it wasn't true. SO sad to hear......