VR Alexander Passed away.

PCow

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Text said he was at a hill event and his rig flipped and was lost in an engine fire.... waiting for confirmation...?????!@

Easy guys.... Lets take a breath.... Step back and not go nuts.... Lets try to only post confirmed info rather than rumor or speculation.

Obviously if this is true its a great loss for the board, the community and for his friends and family.... But lets see what we can find out.

Perry- Do you have a source for information on this that we could follow up with, or any more details as to where when how, etc?

Saw this on 6speed...

since this is Jody's thread any information or conjecture conserning VR Alexander does not need to be posted here...I am going to remove any info and will make a separate post when appropriate...out of respect for VR Alexander, his family and friends please do not post any information here...thanks

Easy guys.... Lets take a breath.... Step back and not go nuts.... Lets try to only post confirmed info rather than rumor or speculation.

Obviously if this is true its a great loss for the board, the community and for his friends and family.... But lets see what we can find out.

Perry- Do you have a source for information on this that we could follow up with, or any more details as to where when how, etc?

Event in Nevada somewhere that was hill climb based. The guy who text me will not answer the phone or respond to texts as I believe he was in attendance.

Im calling like crazy. I called Luke too, and he is not answering either. I know that he was always in touch with him.

Any body have any contacts with his family? Something?

I'm checking a few other boards. Haven't seen anything yet.

Saw this on 6speed...

since this is Jody's thread any information or conjecture conserning VR Alexander does not need to be posted here...I am going to remove any info and will make a separate post when appropriate...out of respect for VR Alexander, his family and friends please do not post any information here...thanks

I don't think it's disrespectful to try and determine the truth.

Like Romandad said, it's not right to jump to conclusions, but trying to find out, as he was a big player in the boards and car world, it's more respect than anything.

Found this from Louis at LG Motorsports on a forum too.... God I hope this is mistaken identity. Mentions the Pcar and the 242 mile run.

I'm at the 341 hill climb challenge here in Virginia City, Nevada. Many of you knew him, Amar said Ross raced his silver 996 at the mile last oct, it went 242 later on that weekend.

We made our last pass at 4:37, he rolled up at 4:44, for one last hail Mary pass. He slid off the road, and a engine fire ensued. This track is dangerous, 660' drop off, climbing from 5100' to 6200' elevation.

He didn't make it. That's all I know right now :-/

RIP alex.

I've been posting pics on facebook, should have our incar video up soon.

Louis

Can someone please get in contact with someone in his family, or someone they may have known at the event? My phone is useless!

I'm checking a few other boards. Haven't seen anything yet.

Im checking general news and Im not seeing anything that matches the rumor (or any news under his full name)....

Found this from Louis at LG Motorsports on a forum too.... God I hope this is mistaken identity. Mentions the Pcar and the 242 mile run.

Can someone please get in contact with someone in his family, or someone they may have known at the event? My phone is useless!

Belay that request..... If something bad has happened, we will all know soon enough. If we are wrong, all we will be accomplishing is worrying his family unnecessarily.... Let whatever has to happen, and whatever notifications need to be made, be made, without outside interference....