**PICTURES** Underground Racing Race Version LP 560 standing mile TT Gallardo

Huge thanks to Jonah for letting us build him yet another monster. This twin turbo Lamborghini has a custom Billet CNC intake for the high boost that it be under at the standing mile events replacing the factory plastic intake. Its also equipped with a the MoTeC ECU M 800. We also had a full cage custom built for this Underground TT LP 560. We will be testing this 560 at the Texas mile in October.

JonahTTgallardo_02.jpg

JonahTTgallardo_03.jpg

JonahTTgallardo_04.jpg

JonahTTgallardo_06.jpg

JonahTTgallardo_07.jpg

JonahTTgallardo_05.jpg

JonahTTgallardo_01.jpg

Very nice. I'm sure the cage is not as strong as a full, triangles everywhere, racecar cage, but it looks like it certainly adds some safety without absolutely ruining the interior. I look forward to seeing this car perform in person in Texas!

BTW, just curious how much the seats run/weight, and are they comfortable? They sure look the part.

IIRC, it's about $3000/seat with mount. They weigh 7-8 lbs (advertised.) A big savings when compared to the 63 lb. power blahblah stock seats. I'm curious on the comfort part too.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
6 pounds actually! :)

Yeah, go kart seats don't weigh that much :eusa_naughty:

Nice job on the cage install. Those AC vents are not needed anyway with the center vents. Can't wait to see the numbers from the Texas Mile!

Guest Rob Burgundy

Has it been dynoed yet? What kind of power will this make?

I'm pretty sure I want that car!

Me too.. :icon_mrgreen:

What an amazing looking machine!!

Loving the orange with black wheels combo. There is just something about seeing a newly fresh TT package install that gets my blood flowing.

Great install, cant wait to see some performance numbers at the mile.

Wow, that thing is all business! A bit too extreme for my taste, but it's nice to see someone using a cage down the mile. It's just a question of time before someone gets hurt in the mile event. A tire can pop and it's pretty much GG for the person driving.

The intake looks nice, but it should be painted matt black or get polished like the rest of the engine bay IMHO.

Are there any other benefits with the billet intake? Is the porting better or can it just handle more PSI? Was this a problem on the old mile car? That the intake blew up because it was plastic?