"Grigio Telesto" Underground Racing TT Superleggera ***PICTURES

Big thanks to Chris Meister "blowzilla" for letting us build him this TT Gallardo. Chris wanted to go with the all black piping on his Lamborghini and after seeing our system in all black I really like it! I will post up a Dyno sheet next week when tuning is completed.

Also thanks to Alex and Will of SP for the wheels, springs and the fast delivery!

chris-08ttgallardo_01-1.jpg

chris-08ttgallardo_02.jpg

chris-08ttgallardo_03.jpg

chris-08ttgallardo_04.jpg

chris-08ttgallardo_05.jpg

That's a properly BADASS car.

the exterior looks very similar to SP alex's setup.... i LOVE IT! the grey + black wheels + yellow calipers....

that back exposed photo is always awesome!!!

badass, love the fact that you didnt use a bunch of chrome on the install.

All customers have the choice of Matte Black finish or polished. Chris is the only one at this point to request the all Matte black finish. As you will see on this page of our "customer rides" 99% have gone with polish. http://www.undergroundracing.com/photos/customer-rides.html

I'm sure after my new customers see how this one turned out more of them will be going with Matte black finish. :icon_mrgreen:

All customers have the choice of Matte Black finish or polished. Chris is the only one at this point to request the all Matte black finish. As you will see on this page of our "customer rides" 99% have gone with polish. http://www.undergroundracing.com/photos/customer-rides.html

I'm sure after my new customers see how this one turned out more of them will be going with Matte black finish. :icon_mrgreen:

I am going with the Matte finish on my TT install, chrome is nice, but I want something different this time around.

Unless I missed it, bolt on or full build?

Looks great!

Thanks for the kind words guys! Can wait to get it back this week, will keep you posted.

I went with the stage 1 kit, but upgraded to the 67mm turbos and 3.5 inch exhaust. I also opted for the Ceramic clutch setup. Kevin and KC have made this a real smooth transaction, and you can’t beat a 2 month turnaround…

That Grigio Telesto looks outstanding, especially with the black wheels. Well done!

Looks like an SPturboAlex Replica.

Anyone interested in a very similare Sperleggera, except with 6 speed manual and ceramic brakes, please feel free to contact me.