Kill Story cartoon

Indiana

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still cant see anything nor a link to any software?

You might want to get your computer checked...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I like all the other vids posted. :)

p.s. The Toon is dumb but super funny from my stand point just because I was able to see it go down.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Heres my response video I posted on youtube about this. Sorry about the language!

Heres my response video I posted on youtube about this. Sorry about the language!

Rob, I have to agree with Porter. Posting vids with your naked body in them, even though the girl you were with was hot, was a little over the top.

Hey look! I posted a picture:

This is me hanging out with my hero:

And this one is of me doing a wheelie!:

Really like the shirt I'm wearing in this one.

Hey look! I posted a picture:

This is me hanging out with my hero:

And this one is of me doing a wheelie!:

Really like the shirt I'm wearing in this one.

pretty lame hero if you ask me, you need a hero like this:

yes those are real too

That's freaking cool! What about this one?

That was at laguna seca!

BTW, did you guys see my run against the Veyron from 100-300 km/h? Was pretty sick, check it out:

GOOD GOD! That is INSANE!

Here's me doing a backflip over niagra falls!

Some pretty cool pictures here.

I guess I can post the private collection of myself with Christina Hendricks and a few of riske adventures.

Here we are at her apartment:

Here is the dinner I cooked for her:

NSFW: The dessert she gave me ;)

Some crazy dessert, don't know how you pulled that one off!

Here's a shot of me skydiving and my chute didn't open, but I ran so fast I was ok:

:icon_butt:

Here's a picture of RomanDad getting out of his countach! He was punching ninjas at the same time.

Some pretty cool pictures here.

I guess I can post the private collection of myself with Christina Hendricks and a few of riske adventures.

Here is the dinner I cooked for her:

LOL, microwavable corndogs?! Real chef you are! :lol2:

Okay so random question but this just sort of popped into my head, basically in the film Another Day At The Oriface, according to the backstory, the only justification at all for spending the massive amount of money to create the Capital Star class of anal probes (that giant finger you see at the beginning) was because of humanity's need for Lubricationanium. So what if say one day, out of nowhere, a big giant anal probe entered our neighborhood and headed for my ass. Let's say it dispatches a smaller craft that then travels to my rectum, aliens make contact, they explain that they are a civilized species like Westernized man, and that the reason they have arrived is for commercial interests, basically they need some material that my lower intestine has in abundance. They explain that this is the only real reason they spent the enormous resources to build their big anal probe, and that they will not be harming us at all, they just will be engaging in full-time mining of my anus.

Well I was thinking, even though my ass is a good ways away, I'd personally feel a bit violated. Like the attitude, "Wait a minute, this is MY ass, WHO THE FRIG DO YOU THINK YOU ARE just coming out of nowhere and engaging in mining one of our beloved orifaces! Leave it alone, the only ones who should be allowed to mine my ass are my neighbors."

Stupid I know, but that is kind of how I'd feel, even though technically the aliens would have every right I'd think, I just feel we have ownership of my ass or something. How would you feel?

I would be willing to bet money that if it was the MY BALLS they discovered something on and decided to start mining, there would be an uproar of protest in my neighborhood, because MY BALLS are "ours."

Okay so random question but this just sort of popped into my head, basically in the film Another Day At The Oriface, according to the backstory, the only justification at all for spending the massive amount of money to create the Capital Star class of anal probes (that giant finger you see at the beginning) was because of humanity's need for Lubricationanium. So what if say one day, out of nowhere, a big giant anal probe entered our neighborhood and headed for my ass. Let's say it dispatches a smaller craft that then travels to my rectum, aliens make contact, they explain that they are a civilized species like Westernized man, and that the reason they have arrived is for commercial interests, basically they need some material that my lower intestine has in abundance. They explain that this is the only real reason they spent the enormous resources to build their big anal probe, and that they will not be harming us at all, they just will be engaging in full-time mining of my anus.

Well I was thinking, even though my ass is a good ways away, I'd personally feel a bit violated. Like the attitude, "Wait a minute, this is MY ass, WHO THE FRIG DO YOU THINK YOU ARE just coming out of nowhere and engaging in mining one of our beloved orifaces! Leave it alone, the only ones who should be allowed to mine my ass are my neighbors."

Stupid I know, but that is kind of how I'd feel, even though technically the aliens would have every right I'd think, I just feel we have ownership of my ass or something. How would you feel?

I would be willing to bet money that if it was the MY BALLS they discovered something on and decided to start mining, there would be an uproar of protest in my neighborhood, because MY BALLS are "ours."

Um wrong thread?

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=49976

Oh and nice pic there.

You posted this in the wrong thread, btw. :icon_mrgreen:

You posted this in the wrong thread, btw. :icon_mrgreen:

Nothing is wrong in this thread!

For convenience sake and for those who cant see some of the videos, I have taken the liberty of making one big video with all of the best parts of those posted in this thread. Hope you enjoy!