Kill Story cartoon

Indiana

Not for me it isn't :rant:

I am asking you for the last time, DO YOU OWN AN APPLE COMPUTER???

If not you know what you have to do.

If we can all see it and you can't must be something at your end, trust me the mods will never be able to fix this one for you, whatever you are experiencing is quite common and rarely you find a solution for it,

in some difficult cases complete hardware replacement is strictly necessary.

I never thought we will have a NSFW thread in "Got a question or complaint for the Moderator" come on guys :eusa_wall:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait! Are you sure?! Look again

ok jpegs13 I was hoping that I will never have to do this but since you are a copycat here you have it,

Yeah you seeing it right!!

That's me in the photo at your daughters wedding, next to the cake, yeah you are still seeing it right, so who is laughing now?

Who had cake before anyone else even got to see it??? That's right Fortis did and it was YUUUUMMY!!!

Ok the photo is not 100% damn iPhones I am dying to get the iPhone 4 everyone says the photos are so much better anyways enjoy:

I hope you enjoying this as much as I enjoyed the cake :lol2:

ok jpegs13 I was hoping that I will never have to do this but since you are a copycat here you have it,

Yeah you seeing it right!!

That's me in the photo at your daughters wedding, next to the cake, yeah you are still seeing it right, so who is laughing now?

Who had cake before anyone else even got to see it??? That's right Fortis did and it was YUUUUMMY!!!

Ok the photo is not 100% damn iPhones I am dying to get the iPhone 4 everyone says the photos are so much better anyways enjoy:

I hope you enjoying this as much as I enjoyed the cake :lol2:

:thefinger: :lol2: :lol2: And I thought that short fat bastard was Uncle Harry!

:thefinger: :lol2: :lol2: And I thought that short fat bastard was Uncle Harry!

ok I must let you know I hate being called short and fat, bastard I am ok with :icon_thumleft:

I am asking you for the last time, DO YOU OWN AN APPLE COMPUTER???

If not you know what you have to do.

If we can all see it and you can't must be something at your end, trust me the mods will never be able to fix this one for you, whatever you are experiencing is quite common and rarely you find a solution for it,

in some difficult cases complete hardware replacement is strictly necessary.

I never thought we will have a NSFW thread in "Got a question or complaint for the Moderator" come on guys :eusa_wall:

Come on Fortis, play nice! :eusa_naughty:

All he needs is the software and you are just pulling his leg; :rolleyes: that's not like you at all!

Here's the link to the free upgrade again:

Remember to restart after download & install. It really SHOULD work if you follow everything step by step as instructed.

Ok VCR I am sorry!

Guilty as charged!!

I recently managed to buy 2 Apple shares, I am trying to drum up business for Apple hoping my share will increase in value.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Any luck wheels? As for me I think the pictures in this thread top the "pictures that make you lol thread"

Ok VCR I am sorry!

Guilty as charged!!

I recently managed to buy 2 Apple shares, I am trying to drum up business for Apple hoping my share will increase in value.

No problem.

But in view of the Iphone 4G antenna failure, chances are your investment won't look very positive. :eusa_wall:

Here are some of my personal picks for the market (mods please move my post to the business section if you deem necessary):

No problem.

But in view of the Iphone 4G antenna failure, chances are your investment won't look very positive. :eusa_wall:

Here are some of my personal picks for the market (mods please move my post to the business section if you deem necessary):

WOW

so this is how being money is made!!

Thank you for the tips VCR :icon_super:

Wheels I can't believe this is you in the photo:

come on spill the beans, who is the hottie in the photo with you ? :eusa_dance:

Wheels I can't believe this is you in the photo:

come on spill the beans, who is the hottie in the photo with you ? :eusa_dance:

Hey, that looks like the alien that mined his ass! 6 breasts and 4 asses! I'd recognize her anywhere!

WOW

so this is how being money is made!!

Thank you for the tips VCR :icon_super:

Any time Fortis...any time.

BTW, 2 very special LP570SL in Japan that might interest you --- one in Rosso Metis and the other in Bianco Cygnus. Here are some pics. Sorry for the crappy quality via a cel phone camera.

Well to end on a high note, let's get back to subject of the thread. I just found this on metacafe. A real kill...Sooooo SICK!!! An LP570SL at the track at the Nurburgring head to head with a 458Italia, New McLaren, GT2, CarerraGT and a GTR rolling start 3 full laps. I'm actually amazed at how a 6 yr old car like the CGT holds it's own the way it does (I know it has 600hp but daaaaammmm). All I have to say is....don't believe all the 458 hype and the SL is HOT! But not to be a spoiler, click below:

http://www.

Well to end on a high note, let's get back to subject of the thread. I just found this on metacafe. A real kill...Sooooo SICK!!! An LP570SL at the track at the Nurburgring head to head with a 458Italia, New McLaren, GT2, CarerraGT and a GTR rolling start 3 full laps. I'm actually amazed at how a 6 yr old car like the CGT holds it's own the way it does (I know it has 600hp but daaaaammmm). All I have to say is....don't believe all the 458 hype and the SL is HOT! But not to be a spoiler, click below:

http://www.

That was awesome. But I really believe this video shows the 570 SL vs 458 even better: http://www.

Check this link to the flying donkey:

2usfp85.jpg

..thats what I thought , what the hell ?????????

LOL wtf?

Check this link to the flying donkey:

2usfp85.jpg

..thats what I thought , what the hell ?????????

LOL wtf?

See Wheels.......told you it works. :icon_thumleft: