Some may know, recently my brother passed away

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My deepest condolances on your loss. Hug and tell important please in your life you love them.

Thanks for all your support guys. My dad was 33 when he had his first heart attack, and quadruple bypass @ 36.. My brother simply had a cardiac arrest. So far, I seem to be ok, although I have high cholestrol. As fo now we are trying to fight it naturally but will more than likely have to go on medication. I do however know that i have to take better care of myself, so I have given myself about 2 more weeks of freedom untill all my family leaves, then Im on my way to hopefully losing 30lbs.

Thanks also to those that donated, my sister will be especially thankfull. My brother was her twin, and I know they shared a special bond.

So sorry to hear about your loss. May you rest easier knowing that your brother & father are off to a better place. God speed.

I'm sorry Allan, my condolences. It must be even harder for your sister since twins have a special bond (from what I hear), so take extra care of her. Take care of your health. Get a personal trainer and get some education on healthy foods. It's time to make a drastic change in your life style.

RIP

Allan, my condolences to you and your family. Hope the grieving process goes smooth for you and that you are able to take care of your health as well.

RIP.

donated.. its time to button up and change your lifestyle. eat healthy and start training.

i have my food shipped from CA bodhealthnutrition, the food is great and very healthy.

start now and learn from all of this.

sorry for the losses.

Guys, you shouldn't be concerned about Allan's heart, he is taking a very good care of it with multiple doses of Redbull and Grey Goose, especially that RedBull... those 6-7 RedBulls he consumes per outing make his heart run so fast that it can never ever stop.. :eek3dance:

Matter of fact he should register it with the FDA as an advanced heart disease treatment.. :icon_thumleft:

With all seriousness Allan, If I were you I would make a DRASTIC life style change and switch from RedBull to another healthier chaser like Ginger Ale or diet soda... :icon_pidu:

Life is too short to make it shorter and it's so sad that a young and bright kid like your brother had to go so early because he didn't realize he had to take a better care of his heart, he should have still be with us today.

We all have a Robert in us (well, most of us), the part of us that wants to live the life to it's fullest one day at the time without dealing with the consequences, people who were not blessed with this spark of life in them are boring and shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.. :thefinger: It's up to us to figure out how keep our engine running without blowing up the gasket that early and I'm sure you know what to do...

I recently had a full stress test and AKG, I was astonished to hear that my heart is in a decent shape but nothing should be taken for granted in our age I guess, I recommend it to anyone over 35yo.. with or without bad genetics.. it's a $2k well spent (yes even better then a painted aftermarket bumper).. :icon_butt:

R.I.P Robert Fiedler

Guys, you shouldn't be concerned about Allan's heart, he is taking a very good care of it with multiple doses of Redbull and Grey Goose, especially that RedBull... those 6-7 RedBulls he consumes per outing make his heart run so fast that it can never ever stop.. :eek3dance:

Matter of fact he should register it with the FDA as an advanced heart disease treatment.. :icon_thumleft:

With all seriousness Allan, If I were you I would make a DRASTIC life style change and switch from RedBull to another healthier chaser like Ginger Ale or diet soda... :icon_pidu:

Life is too short to make it shorter and it's so sad that a young and bright kid like your brother had to go so early because he didn't realize he had to take a better care of his heart, he should have still be with us today.

We all have a Robert in us (well, most of us), the part of us that wants to live the life to it's fullest one day at the time without dealing with the consequences, people who were not blessed with this spark of life in them are boring and shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.. :thefinger: It's up to us to figure out how keep our engine running without blowing up the gasket that early and I'm sure you know what to do...

I recently had a full stress test and AKG, I was astonished to hear that my heart is in a decent shape but nothing should be taken for granted in our age I guess, I recommend it to anyone over 35yo.. with or without bad genetics.. it's a $2k well spent (yes even better then a painted aftermarket bumper).. :icon_butt:

R.I.P Robert Fiedler

well said, imagine if you can have the bumper and a EKG ;)

BTW Go buy a life Ins policy and your exam will be free (EKG,stress, and treadmill)

well said, imagine if you can have the bumper and a EKG ;)

BTW Go buy a life Ins policy and your exam will be free (EKG,stress, and treadmill)

Now you telling me that? Well actually I do have life insurance only I got it in my 20's so they didn't make me take it back then.

I had the pleasure of knowing Robert for a short time while he lived in AZ with Allan and Alissa. When Allan texted me and told me he passed away my heart sank into my stomach. Allan, I hope you do whatever it takes to make sure the same does not happen to you. Life is to short as it is and a lot of us on this board have had the privledge to enjoy more than most that are out there. It reminds me everyday that at anytime, anyplace that could be me. I hope you and and your family have found some peace during this time of tragedy. I've never met your sister but I made my donation in hopes that it helps achieve her goal. Get your ass to the gym and stop drinking redbull. That shit will kill you !!!!!! :icon_thumleft: