Some may know, recently my brother passed away

Once again Allan, my condolences. I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Grandfather on my Dad's side to heart problems at 56 and I lost my Dad to Multiple Sclerosis at the age of 54. You and I are not that far apart in age, we gotta beat the odds man. I am very active but know that I could eat better and take better care of myself. This was a little bit of a wake up call for me. Prayers for you and your family.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again guys. As for me, Rakjoe I gave up on the Redbull quite awhile ago. cant even remember the last time I had one.. Lately everyone makes fun of me cause I drink Mojitos, or apple martinis. I quit after having a few greygoose redbulls one night and it felt like my heart was going to explode..

Thanks again guys. As for me, Rakjoe I gave up on the Redbull quite awhile ago. cant even remember the last time I had one.. Lately everyone makes fun of me cause I drink Mojitos, or apple martinis. I quit after having a few greygoose redbulls one night and it felt like my heart was going to explode..

You quit? no wonder RedBull reported losses for Q2.. :icon_mrgreen:

Two weeks ago I almost ODed on drinking ...hot tea :shock: I was in Vegas for the World series of poker and had a sore throat, as I was playing a 20 hour poker session I had like 30 tea cups with honey, the next morning I had the mother of all heart-burns, I almost had my wife to call 911.... never felt so terrible in my life.. worse then any hang over X 10 :gay:

You quit? no wonder RedBull reported losses for Q2.. :icon_mrgreen:

Two weeks ago I almost ODed on drinking ...hot tea :shock: I was in Vegas for the World series of poker and had a sore throat, as I was playing a 20 hour poker session I had like 30 tea cups with honey, the next morning I had the mother of all heart-burns, I almost had my wife to call 911.... never felt so terrible in my life.. worse then any hang over X 10 :gay:

Yes, no more redbull for me! I sip martinis with the old folks @ the Four Seasons now.. How did you do at the Poker event?

Allan,

So sorry to hear about this. :( At 34, your brother was much too young. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.

Your brother was entirely too young. I feel for you. I lost my father at age 58 on Thanksgiving day at dinner in my house, out of nowhere. I too have been ny my dad's side during an angioplasm at 41 and a quad at 44. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope noone, and I mean NOONE feels this way. Heart disease is as sure as taxes.

Sorry for your loss Allan, it must be a terrible thing to go through and I cannot imagine what that feels like.

As some of you guys know my dad has had a bit of a hard time of it lately with a (stroke last year then three enormous aneurysms discovered in the last couple of months) which are conditions that can be inherited so I have really been taking a fitness regime to try and prevent this as best as I can.

Laying off the Red bull is good though mate, straight up Martinis is clearly the way forward.