spark plugs for a 94 vt

adamlotus

Champion A 59 G or Champion A 59 GC

Make sure to lubricate the plug thread.

I think the gap is supposed to be .5 to .6mm and the torque is 15 Nm.. can someone else verify?

Hello adam-

I only made that Thread a STICKY. L Diablo was the member talking about which spark plugs. Spark plugs were originally discussed in this Thread-

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4701

Look down to the third post or so and everyone starts talking about which plug is best for the Diablo and why.

Hope that helps.

-James Miller

Before I spent the money on the NGK iridiums I would order one first and compare it to the stock Champion plug. I believe the NGK is a colder heat range and is shorter, thus pulling the plug back out of the chamber. I think they will work, but I wouldn't be surprised if you lost some performance. I may be wrong, but I don't think it is a direct replacement.

Keep us posted on what you find out.

Thx.

The Champions A59's are next to impossible to get except from the dealer who quoted me 50 ea. I bought the NGK and Bosch and compared them. Ended up with the Bosch and car runs like a bat out of hell :)

On a 92 it's a 7700 also called XR2CS - gap .024

The Bosch web site has a step down menu, just follow it for your year Diablo.

Very important to use anti-seize compound on threads..mine were in the car for 13 years and one had me worried when trying to remove it...but all went well. Also the torque conversion works out to about 12-15 ft/lb I think..