NFL 2010-2011 SEASON

pockmark

Dolphins are 1-0

Jets are 0-1

Life is good.

Nice job making it 2-0 with the fish....Jets now 1-1...nice job handling the Patriots.

49ers did a very good job handling the Saints after the disaster in Seattle.

Life is better, not quite good for some....but getting there. :icon_thumleft:

Nice job making it 2-0 with the fish....Jets now 1-1...nice job handling the Patriots.

49ers did a very good job handling the Saints after the disaster in Seattle.

Life is better, not quite good for some....but getting there. :icon_thumleft:

Here is my outlook for this Sunday.

Dolphins will clean up the stoopid mistakes they made against the Vikings (Fumbles, Play calling, etc.)

They are playing their HOME OPENER against a team that not only the players, BUT ALL OF THE FANS can't stand.

The J-E-T-S will be without Revis Island. This Means Cromartie will be covering Brandon Marshall. Good luck doing that....

The Dolphin fans are pumped that we are 2-0, the players are pumped to be 2-0, home opener, no Revis Island, maybe no Braylon Edwards, Phins D-Fense looks crazy.

Dolphins take it 31-24.

Phins start the season 3-0.

Here is my outlook for this Sunday.

Dolphins will clean up the stoopid mistakes they made against the Vikings (Fumbles, Play calling, etc.)

They are playing their HOME OPENER against a team that not only the players, BUT ALL OF THE FANS can't stand.

The J-E-T-S will be without Revis Island. This Means Cromartie will be covering Brandon Marshall. Good luck doing that....

The Dolphin fans are pumped that we are 2-0, the players are pumped to be 2-0, home opener, no Revis Island, maybe no Braylon Edwards, Phins D-Fense looks crazy.

Dolphins take it 31-24.

Phins start the season 3-0.

Thanks to your phins, I dropped a game in the pool this week....when I'd normally pull for the Jets! :tyson:

Thanks to your phins, I dropped a game in the pool this week....when I'd normally pull for the Jets! :tyson:

Poor tackling, secondary didn't step it up when they needed to, 2 dropped interceptions late in the game, throwing on 3rd and 7 and 4th and 4 when you have some of the best running backs in the league in short yardage situations.

Poor tackling, secondary didn't step it up when they needed to, 2 dropped interceptions late in the game, throwing on 3rd and 7 and 4th and 4 when you have some of the best running backs in the league in short yardage situations.

Another thing to keep in mind with these divisional games....all bets are off on who is actually "stronger". All comes down to execution and luck, which vary week to week.

I bet the dolphins beat the jets later in the season with revis back, lol.

Another thing to keep in mind with these divisional games....all bets are off on who is actually "stronger". All comes down to execution and luck, which vary week to week.

I bet the dolphins beat the jets later in the season with revis back, lol.

I was thinking the same thing. I think they came in far too lazy against a team that they are about the same strength as them. They showed up to play in the 2nd/3rd quarter/half of 4th quarter.

I do believe they will beat the Patriots though. I believe the Jets are about as close of a matchup as we can get.