PEAK's new SLR wheels!

Guest SP-superJay

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both sets look great, but Im going to say that if I had to choose a set, id go with the first ones.. If I never saw the first ones, these would look fantastic! All in all, both are great, and Im sure now you can just interchange!

Guest SP-superJay
Both sets look great, but Im going to say that if I had to choose a set, id go with the first ones.. If I never saw the first ones, these would look fantastic! All in all, both are great, and Im sure now you can just interchange!

:iamwithstupid:

Looks awesome!

On the SLR I like both wheels. But on the LP the new rims are a definite improvement. The old HRE rims have no depth in the back rim and it makes the car look less muscular.

my personal opinion (which means nothing because i dont have an slr yet) is that these wheels dont compliment the car well.

i think the best looking wheel on an SLR is what allan had on his, with the exception of the high gloss black. i would have done a satin black (in between a high gloss and a flat finish)

with that being said, the drop is really amazing.

im looking to pick up an SLR next summer for $150-160k, so long as that happens, i will put the same wheels allan had, or possibly get a set of dymags made for it.

So Peak, have you made it into the 6-figure HRE club yet?

I know one guy who had near $120k worth of their wheels at one point, and I have to think you're damn close by now.

also the front wheel is too big i think

i would go with a 19" and 20" set up

but once again, my opinion doesnt really mean anything, look what i drive now ....

Guest Rob Burgundy

:iamwithstupid:

I like the first ones better. The ones you have now look good, maybe a tad big, but look good. I like the more webish design of the first ones though.

Still have the original wheels... these are the first pics and actually ordered the ADVs before we painted the HREs black... As soon as we did I was like OH SHIT can we cancel the ADVs???

So figured we would try them out since I was committed....

DSC_1693.jpg

44667_10150263821985257_292255610256_140

Jason... we need a picture under the lights like the one with the P40s :)