PEAK's new SLR wheels!

Guest SP-superJay

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Cars look great, but I like the Hres more and also b/c its an honest company. The owner of ADV, has no morals and is a crook, I really am surprised you guys deal with them and even heffner.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Cars look great, but I like the Hres more and also b/c its an honest company. The owner of ADV, has no morals and is a crook, I really am surprised you guys deal with them and even heffner.

Oh ya? Do tell. :rolleyes:

Well, we're waiting... You can't throw shit like that out there without an explanation! :eusa_think:

Waiting..........

Why do people continue to drop bullshit bombs like this then disappear? Competitors?

• 2 weeks later...
Why do people continue to drop bullshit bombs like this then disappear? Competitors?

It's well known that Jordan who used to be the man behind 360 Forged is now running ADV1. Even admitted on Luxury4play... Ever notice the same 360 forged cars are now all sporting ADV1s?

It's well known that Jordan who used to be the man behind 360 Forged is now running ADV1. Even admitted on Luxury4play... Ever notice the same 360 forged cars are now all sporting ADV1s?

i know that this blog is not liked here but this article might shed some light on the case.

http://www.secretentourage.com/success-sto...rdan-swerdloff/

This information is quite contrary to espritonhres "no morals" comment.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The above link was just to show that Jordan is in fact the man behind adv1 and was also the guy behind 360 forged.

If you dont know the details behind the who ordeal, google Jordan 360 forged and you should see a slew of people from different forums complaining about sending the guy $5-7k for rims promised in 6 weeks and never getting them.

When some customers were able to finally get them, the rims were used, the parts were rusted and sometimes the offsets didnt match within the same set!

I am just a car enthusiast, not a hater nor a wheel manufacturer/competitor. I am just here to state the facts based on historical evidence so please don't ban me :mellow:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The above link was just to show that Jordan is in fact the man behind adv1 and was also the guy behind 360 forged.

If you dont know the details behind the who ordeal, google Jordan 360 forged and you should see a slew of people from different forums complaining about sending the guy $5-7k for rims promised in 6 weeks and never getting them.

When some customers were able to finally get them, the rims were used, the parts were rusted and sometimes the offsets didnt match within the same set!

I am just a car enthusiast, not a hater nor a wheel manufacturer/competitor. I am just here to state the facts based on historical evidence so please don't ban me :mellow:

You aren't going to get banned if you're respectful. Facts are facts, opinion are opinions, and everyone is entitled to their own.