The Full Bottle of Patron

BigSlick

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you guys do realize that the hay baling vid is fake?

Still. Damn funny. I laughed at the hay bailing vid.

you have a good stomach, congrats

when you make a thread like this, you should be prepared to people making all kind of comments though...it is like asking for it

p.s. do not put :eusa_pray: these doors on a G, please... :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

they make it look a murcielago wanna be...if you must have the doors, get a murcie and be happy with it

you have a good stomach, congrats

when you make a thread like this, you should be prepared to people making all kind of comments though...it is like asking for it

p.s. do not put :eusa_pray: these doors on a G, please... :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

they make it look a murcielago wanna be...if you must have the doors, get a murcie and be happy with it

No they don't... See when I bought the car i could have bought the Murc if i wanted to... But I drive the car 5 days a week and the murcie is wider, lower and i always find myself constantly getting out of the seat to check my blind spots.. All in all not a car I would be happy driving 5 days a week... The door kit is just a mod, and it can be put back to stock. But for now since its my car and not yours, it stays ;)

I bet you party hard. Let's see you do this again but instead its in shot form and with girls taking them rapidly.

hahaha man o man, i expected some flaming comments but when you make comments about my lambo door kit or something as stupid as my car idling infront of my house that just makes me laugh... No need for the HATING fellas, not hurting my feelings and just making urself look like a hater ;) ! I can see this forum above all has the most keyboard tough guys...

Nothing wrong with your cars IMO

Scissor doors on a car that did not come with them stock is gay, regardless of who the owner is haha

You know what, not only are you right, but your opinion means everything to me! Im going to get that changed back in the AM. Sorry for the gayness...

Il post some pics up of the Conti when I get back to my other house that has them on the comp guys. Its a 1963 and im going to have MobSteel do everything on it. They are the top Conti builders in the Country

http://www.mobsteel.com/

hahaha man o man, i expected some flaming comments but when you make comments about my lambo door kit or something as stupid as my car idling infront of my house that just makes me laugh... No need for the HATING fellas, not hurting my feelings and just making urself look like a hater ;) ! I can see this forum above all has the most keyboard tough guys...

Not a hater, sorry to disappoint. Just curious who was going to move the car after the chugging of the bottle of Patron. Why idle in front of the house, and not park it? Or was the car going to be moved by the drunk?

Not a hater, sorry to disappoint. Just curious who was going to move the car after the chugging of the bottle of Patron. Why idle in front of the house, and not park it? Or was the car going to be moved by the drunk?

Well since I own the car i guess the only answer, would be me? No? He was suppose to turn it off but didn't... Should I have beat him for that? Or maybe I should have beat him because he left my car running for 3 minutes in front of my house... How dare he huh??

Well since I own the car i guess the only answer, would be me? No? He was suppose to turn it off but didn't... Should I have beat him for that? Or maybe I should have beat him because he left my car running for 3 minutes in front of my house... How dare he huh??

Dude how are you missing the point over and over? We thought the dude driving it is the owner.. who left it running as he drank a bottle of tequilla. Which is not a huge deal if someone else can move it, but you never know if the car is 6 speed and someone comes and leaves you a $$$ present in terms of burnt clutch or worse.

Still waiting for the epic party hot girls pics... none of those?

Dude how are you missing the point over and over? We thought the dude driving it is the owner.. who left it running as he drank a bottle of tequilla.

Simple answer... he's an idiot