The Full Bottle of Patron

BigSlick

how long till you threw it all up?

the way I understand it "bigslick" isn't in the video, he's behind the camera, he allowed his friend the tequila drinking tough guy to go to the shops in the wanna be a Murcie Gallardo to buy himself some "cider", the rest is history.

I guess bigslick uses his friends to amuse himself.

I wish I had all the lunch money I gave this kid in primary school just to watch him eat worms. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wanna here what happened after the guy drank the whole thing!

The exhaust on the Spyder sounds good! Oh, and I think that guy might've scraped your front lip on that dip in the road!

Sticks and stones may brake my bones but names will never hurt me! Hahaha some real winners we got here, making a stupid joke out to be something bigger than it really is... You guys are my idols for being probably twice my age and making stupid comments like these! A+ for entertainment tho

I don't think, chronologically speaking, we would be twice your age?

the fact that most of us aren't impressed by the antics in your video might make you believe that we are some old farts that can't associate with the coolness of your generation.

I can't help it think that your "twice your age" comment has a double meaning, perhaps alluding to your age and accomplishments, nobody's jealous of you bigslick, congrats on your success, I love to see people do well for themselves.

In relation to the vid you posted, we see that type of video on the net on daily basis, we've become desensitised to ridiculous antics performed on video by seekers of instant internet celebrity status.

Most LP members hate Murcie doors on a Gallardo so being criticised on that it's a given :icon_mrgreen: having experienced LP for the last 4 years I consider all of the replies to be more than appropriate and to be perfectly honest quite

mellow :icon_mrgreen:

I don't think, chronologically speaking, we would be twice your age?

the fact that most of us aren't impressed by the antics in your video might make you believe that we are some old farts that can't associate with the coolness of your generation.

I can't help it think that your "twice your age" comment has a double meaning, perhaps alluding to your age and accomplishments, nobody's jealous of you bigslick, congrats on your success, I love to see people do well for themselves.

In relation to the vid you posted, we see that type of video on the net on daily basis, we've become desensitised to ridiculous antics performed on video by seekers of instant internet celebrity status.

Most LP members hate Murcie doors on a Gallardo so being criticised on that it's a given :icon_mrgreen: having experienced LP for the last 4 years I consider all of the replies to be more than appropriate and to be perfectly honest quite

mellow :icon_mrgreen:

Oh Fortis, teach me how to be so nice and understanding. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Oh Fortis, teach me how to be so nice and understanding. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

I will PM you my bank account when I received the $$$$$$$ I will post the DVD :icon_mrgreen:

We have a new moderator from Downunder in the making. :icon_mrgreen:

I will PM you my bank account when I received the $$$$$$$ I will post the DVD :icon_mrgreen:

PM me too! Must have self-help DVD!

Sticks and stones may brake my bones but names will never hurt me! Hahaha some real winners we got here, making a stupid joke out to be something bigger than it really is...

:lol2: Not really bro. Majority is fcuking with you just cause they can. It's just the culture round here. Get used to it or get lost. No offense intended **I'm just sayin'**

You guys are my idols for being probably twice my age and making stupid comments like these! A+ for entertainment tho

that's all it is..........................entertainment. Grow some callouses or something, cause this has been VERY mellow. Half the guys I thought would be commenting haven't even showed yet.

And unless you're under 17, you won't find many of us "half your age".

Sticks and stones may brake my bones but names will never hurt me! Hahaha some real winners we got here, making a stupid joke out to be something bigger than it really is... You guys are my idols for being probably twice my age and making stupid comments like these! A+ for entertainment tho

Well before things get out of hand let me address a couple of points you have raised.

Hahaha some real winners we got here, making a stupid joke out to be something bigger than it really is...

While some making a joke out of this may strike you as surprising, around here most members don't really subscribe to "foolish behavior" as a respectable course of action.

Now whomever it is in the video, is free to punish his liver according to his desires, and as such is free to record it and play for the world to see on the internet. But once said video is put on public display, the attention garnished from said video may not be the initial response one was looking for. My intuition tells me the drinker was looking for "mad props for his bro-skies." While that is all well and good in his social network, it's not really what we do around here. Don't be surprised if it met with some 'resistance.'

You guys are my idols for being probably twice my age and making stupid comments like these! A+ for entertainment tho

Sure you are able to imply immaturity from the members, and heck, everyone is immature to some extent, car guys usually have that gene, some just take it to a whole new level, viz. the said video.

I for one don't see the purpose in posting videos of someone chugging a bottle of Patron unless they were looking for attention, be it good or bad. Granted, this is my opinion and while some may agree with me, the only opinion that matters is your own, for whatever it is worth.

With the advent of the internet, attention whoring has reached a whole new level. You may call it a "stupid joke," but if it wasn't that important, someone wouldn't have staged a drive up in an "expensive" car and then chugged "expensive" tequila as if it were "nothing" to prove a point. Take it or leave it, but immature topics and posts, will bring about immature responses and attention.

What's weird about this whole post is the OP being defensive to begin with. The kind of person who looks like he does and engages in frat boy behavior would normally not be sensitive to mere mellow comments.

Kinda like a shy guy with tattoos....incongruent.

yeah poisoning yourself isn't funny

Actually.... Im beginning to find it pretty humorous.

PM me too! Must have self-help DVD!

few more days please!

I am in the process of adding the sound of the ocean waves as background music, this is my second attempt, first time I've managed to drop the microphone in the water and couldn't complete the recording :eusa_wall:

Well before things get out of hand let me address a couple of points you have raised.

While some making a joke out of this may strike you as surprising, around here most members don't really subscribe to "foolish behavior" as a respectable course of action.

Now whomever it is in the video, is free to punish his liver according to his desires, and as such is free to record it and play for the world to see on the internet. But once said video is put on public display, the attention garnished from said video may not be the initial response one was looking for. My intuition tells me the drinker was looking for "mad props for his bro-skies." While that is all well and good in his social network, it's not really what we do around here. Don't be surprised if it met with some 'resistance.'

Sure you are able to imply immaturity from the members, and heck, everyone is immature to some extent, car guys usually have that gene, some just take it to a whole new level, viz. the said video.

I for one don't see the purpose in posting videos of someone chugging a bottle of Patron unless they were looking for attention, be it good or bad. Granted, this is my opinion and while some may agree with me, the only opinion that matters is your own, for whatever it is worth.

With the advent of the internet, attention whoring has reached a whole new level. You may call it a "stupid joke," but if it wasn't that important, someone wouldn't have staged a drive up in an "expensive" car and then chugged "expensive" tequila as if it were "nothing" to prove a point. Take it or leave it, but immature topics and posts, will bring about immature responses and attention.

I agree 100%, someone should ban the OP

Yeah post more pics of the lincoln, suicide doors are so cool.

Btw where are you from, listening to your accent I would say NY'ish?

Here a bad ass Lincoln that belongs to a customer of mine....

Lincoln.jpg

No they don't... See when I bought the car i could have bought the Murc if i wanted to... But I drive the car 5 days a week and the murcie is wider, lower and i always find myself constantly getting out of the seat to check my blind spots.. All in all not a car I would be happy driving 5 days a week... The door kit is just a mod, and it can be put back to stock. But for now since its my car and not yours, it stays ;)

as long as you are happy with them...it is all that matter ( i honestly never liked the way these aftermarket doors open...side then up )

it looks to me you are in constant search for attention, a green murcie was the car for it...but you are correct that as an almost daily driver the G is more easy to live with ;)

This thread needs saved.

This is epic hilarious. Damn near pissed my pants laughing when he puked on the girl and she puked back. Can hear them both at one point :lol2:

"get the bag it's in my eye!" :lol2: