From Paris Motor Show - New Lambo Concept Car

a007apl

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow.. we have super duper sleuths here!!!! Glad I am a LP member! Thanks mystery solvers

you guys are insane :lol2: I am loving it.

any of you live close to Sant'####? A raid of their rubbish bins might unearth some valuable clues :icon_thumleft:

Well, now teaser 3 :icon_super:

Carbon Fibre Cheese Grater by Tonino Lamborghini

ToninoLamborghiniLogo__V267833157_.jpg

looks like the top of the dashboard.

I would say based on this last image it is safe to assume that we will be looking at an out-there crazy design prototype that will never materialize, developed to showcase Lambo's work with carbon fibre.

Waste of time, I am not excited anymore!

IMO that one will hurt Ferrari California sales. Wish it was a bit lighter.

They'll be dealing with the next gen California by that time, the Elite's due in 2014. It's a risky move though, I don't know how much brand cachet Lotus has after so many years selling miniscule numbers of cars in the entry-to-lower-mid sportscar segment. Then again - fifteen years without turning a profit means something radical needs to be done.

They'll be dealing with the next gen California by that time, the Elite's due in 2014. It's a risky move though, I don't know how much brand cachet Lotus has after so many years selling miniscule numbers of cars in the entry-to-lower-mid sportscar segment. Then again - fifteen years without turning a profit means something radical needs to be done.

The car though looks way better than the california... or anything that has come out from Maranello as of late....