From Paris Motor Show - New Lambo Concept Car

a007apl

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a rear tail light and an exhaust to me, but could see how it could also look like a whiper and vents.

paristeaser1x.jpg

I'm not sure why there's still much debate about this, forza's pic from last week is conclusive and hard to misinterpret.

That is a standard wiper unit in this teaser shot, and there's only one place on the car it could be...

One Puzzle of the six parts.

More five for the end.

If the model will appear day 30th, two parts of Puzzle for week its fine.

Spa its slow to show us the second part of the Puzzle....

I'm not sure why there's still much debate about this, forza's pic from last week is conclusive and hard to misinterpret.

That is a standard wiper unit in this teaser shot, and there's only one place on the car it could be...

honestly. also, given that there is a reflection past the "wiper" it would imply a glossy surface not seats or anything.

given the lighting and what im seeing from the perspective, the middle area of the trunk lid is slightly lower than the openings of those massive outlets. given that, and looking at the crease running along the center of the car, it seems to be retaining the usual lamboesque flow from the trunk lid to the windscreen. AKA the car will look like it has horns, sorta.

given the lighting and what im seeing from the perspective, the middle area of the trunk lid is slightly lower than the openings of those massive outlets. given that, and looking at the crease running along the center of the car, it seems to be retaining the usual lamboesque flow from the trunk lid to the windscreen. AKA the car will look like it has horns, sorta.

Yep, and good job on the ten degree shift 007, the wedge must be preserved at all costs! :D

Maybe they are angry at us that we discovered what the first picture shows and they will not show us 2nd and 3rt teaser pic :lol:

a007apl thanks for modifying the images, it's easier to compare them this way.

Tkx guys.

I'm believe, not sure, if have more 5 parts to appear, the second part its comming, today to friday.

I'll hunt more for us, and ask to spa why the second part slow to appear...