Caught this cockbag!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the FBI is investigating those assholes at the city of Bell for having quota's for parking tickets and towing.

They even gave cars parked in a private company parking lot tickets because they didn't have permits....they were on private property owned by the co. They would profile junkers and pull them over to give bs tickets.

Meanwhile the city manager is making close to 1.5 million in all year and getting unsecured loans from the city with no time frame for payback.

I forget where I saw it, but there was a story of a guy parked his car in a metered spot, walked to the trunk to get his briefcase out. And by the time he got it out, closed his trunk, and walked back around to pay the meter the officer was writing him a ticket. He appealed it to the courts and they ended up letting him off....but still...

I forget where I saw it, but there was a story of a guy parked his car in a metered spot, walked to the trunk to get his briefcase out. And by the time he got it out, closed his trunk, and walked back around to pay the meter the officer was writing him a ticket. He appealed it to the courts and they ended up letting him off....but still...

the only thing the courts would have to let me off in that case would be assault with a deadly briefcase :icon_mrgreen:

the FBI is investigating those assholes at the city of Bell for having quota's for parking tickets and towing.

They even gave cars parked in a private company parking lot tickets because they didn't have permits....they were on private property owned by the co. They would profile junkers and pull them over to give bs tickets.

Meanwhile the city manager is making close to 1.5 million in all year and getting unsecured loans from the city with no time frame for payback.

That whole city's officials are corrupted, all their citizens are at arms with them and they still wont't resign. I dealt with many city governments and they all are robbers.

People parking in handicapped spots really frost my ass. The other day while waiting for a parking spot at the shithole I get my morning tea at, this assclown pulls right up in to the handicapped spot, parks and gets out like he owns the place, meanwhile there are at least four other cars waiting to park. When I ask the guy about parking in the handicapped spot, he responds with "so what?".

asshole_with_mercedes_parked_in_a_handicapped_spot__Medium_.JPG

People parking in handicapped spots really frost my ass. The other day while waiting for a parking spot at the shithole I get my morning tea at, this assclown pulls right up in to the handicapped spot, parks and gets out like he owns the place, meanwhile there are at least four other cars waiting to park. When I ask the guy about parking in the handicapped spot, he responds with "so what?".

He was obviously mentally handicapped :P

thread needs more "IRONING"

Jerry_Brown_Stolen_Wheels.jpg

California Attorney General Gets Wheels Stolen Off Camry Hybrid

Seems even California's top law enforcement official is subject to auto crime as a brazen thief swiped two wheels off Attorney General Jerry Brown's state-owned Toyota Camry Hybrid. Is this schadenfreude or irony?

The theft occurred while Brown was out of town at the state Democratic convention in Sacramento and the car was parked streetside in front of his Oakland Hills home. The thieves left the car up on cinder blocks, observing proper wheel theft etiquette, boldly choosing to take the two street facing wheels rather than the home-facing wheels.

I have never parked in a handicapped spot, but "hybrid parking only" is a different story. I always tell my wife that I do have a hybrid. It's a hybrid between "kick ass" and "bad MFer"! She just rolls her eyes. :)

I have never parked in a handicapped spot, but "hybrid parking only" is a different story. I always tell my wife that I do have a hybrid. It's a hybrid between "kick ass" and "bad MFer"! She just rolls her eyes. :)

It's flex fuel!, 91, E85, Q16?

When I lived in Hollywood, our street had a "no parking after 8PM" thing which really sucked for the people who went shopping or dining on Melrose.... And every night at 7:50 I would see people pull up, get out of their cars and read the signs (which are written in this ven diagram type language that is clinically proven to be written in such a manner that nobody can understand what theyre saying... Inevitably some would look up to me on my porch and say "Can I park here?" And I would say "yes.... But you see that big tree next to your car? " "yes?" "At 8:01 a parking nazi will parachute out of that tree and give you a ticket...."

I lived there for years, and I have no idea HOW they got there EVERY NIGHT at EXACTLY 8PM to ticket the whole damned street.

When I lived in Hollywood, our street had a "no parking after 8PM" thing which really sucked for the people who went shopping or dining on Melrose.... And every night at 7:50 I would see people pull up, get out of their cars and read the signs (which are written in this ven diagram type language that is clinically proven to be written in such a manner that nobody can understand what theyre saying... Inevitably some would look up to me on my porch and say "Can I park here?" And I would say "yes.... But you see that big tree next to your car? " "yes?" "At 8:01 a parking nazi will parachute out of that tree and give you a ticket...."

I lived there for years, and I have no idea HOW they got there EVERY NIGHT at EXACTLY 8PM to ticket the whole damned street.

So the obvious thing was to park there at 8:20?

fof4wkgwa2m1m083ff00.jpg

meter maids in Chicago now are a private business... which I don't understand how the hell another "normal"

citizen can write someone a ticket... which creates an interesting problem. I mean an owner of McDonalds or one of my neighbors

can't write me a ticket. This one got his Ass kicked by 3 guys,

but i guess it was probably worth it because they didn't assault a police officer.

Report the fcuking asshole. I hate those fucks. They are such douche bags.

For those of you who don't live in LA, just this week they announced that if you park at a park meter that is broke with FAIL sign on it, you will still get a ticket.

if you park at a park meter that is broke with FAIL sign on it

solution

safety-goggles.jpg

hammer.jpg

3166270338_4c3127b027_z.jpg

3165438931_d33732843d_z.jpg

3166272068_ff331e475f_z.jpg

failed meter program implemented.........................................

before you put the credit card in those meters (only in Canada)

free parking - gotta check and see if that works

solution

safety-goggles.jpg

hammer.jpg

3166270338_4c3127b027_z.jpg

3165438931_d33732843d_z.jpg

3166272068_ff331e475f_z.jpg

failed meter program implemented.........................................

before you put the credit card in those meters (only in Canada)

free parking - gotta check and see if that works

everyone should do that!