Anyone here a fan of Hublot ?

AJGlobal

Show me what you got !!!! likes dislikes are all welcome...........just kinda poking my nose around. Saw a couple I liked but don't know much about them.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me what you got !!!! likes dislikes are all welcome...........just kinda poking my nose around. Saw a couple I liked but don't know much about them.

I think they look cool...but I remembered you also have a ROO which IMO, are similar, but not up to the same level...

I think they look cool...but I remembered you also have a ROO which IMO, are similar, but not up to the same level...

Ya, I have 2 ROO's but they are not the same design or look as the Hublot's.

The Ap is not up to the level of the Hublot? or the otherway around? Hublot is considered the poor man's AP. I do like some of their designs though.

I`m not a big watch person so perhaps I dont know enough to know that AP is above Hublot in the pecking order. I`m a fan of both AP and Hublot but opted for two hublots before any AP. Just my preference. Money was not a consideration as I went on looks alone. I find Hublot to be a little edgier than the AP style wise. A lot of the APs seem softer.

I do like the AP survivor which is likely my next watch.

I`m not a big watch person so perhaps I dont know enough to know that AP is above Hublot in the pecking order. I`m a fan of both AP and Hublot but opted for two hublots before any AP. Just my preference. Money was not a consideration as I went on looks alone. I find Hublot to be a little edgier than the AP style wise. A lot of the APs seem softer.

:iamwithstupid:

The AP is for old farts and Ferrari fans :icon_butt: I like the Montoya though..

I love my Hublot's, go for the KING Tony, you won't be dissapointed! :icon_thumleft: Donnie should also post a pic of his new purchase, looks awesome!

The AP is for old farts and Ferrari fans :icon_butt: I like the Montoya though..

I love my Hublot's, go for the KING Tony, you won't be dissapointed! :icon_thumleft: Donnie should also post a pic of his new purchase, looks awesome!

I love the Montoya also, been shopping that for a while trying to find a good deal.

Montoya and the Barrichello are incredible pieces. I like the Big Bang from Hublot, really nice piece. I happen to like that watch best in Rose Gold though, which is not common for me as I don't prefer gold watches. It is a statement piece I think, big and masculine and offers a couple of different case sizes. They are nice watches. Also, pricing is not all that dissimilar from AP. A rose gold Big Bang will go for, retail, north of 23k. I think a similar ROO is about the same money. On the pre owned market I think that the ROO surpasses the Hublot by a country mile.

How much and where do I find one of theese?

Just now ebay seems the best bet - but im looking into a reseller as the ebay shop is in the far east - looks reputable but I`d like to find a distributor.

They run about 3K to 4K for a 4 bay winder - they do 8 as well in carbon fiber. The inside is really fluffy and well lined - I find some watch winders the material isnt soft enough.

I love the Montoya also, been shopping that for a while trying to find a good deal.

Montoya and the Barrichello are incredible pieces. I like the Big Bang from Hublot, really nice piece. I happen to like that watch best in Rose Gold though, which is not common for me as I don't prefer gold watches. It is a statement piece I think, big and masculine and offers a couple of different case sizes. They are nice watches. Also, pricing is not all that dissimilar from AP. A rose gold Big Bang will go for, retail, north of 23k. I think a similar ROO is about the same money. On the pre owned market I think that the ROO surpasses the Hublot by a country mile.

Met a nice guy in Vegas over weekend who owned 6 ROO's, his fav being the Montoya & Barrichello. I couldn't stop looking at the Montoya, love the unique checkered strap!

Just now ebay seems the best bet - but im looking into a reseller as the ebay shop is in the far east - looks reputable but I`d like to find a distributor.

They run about 3K to 4K for a 4 bay winder - they do 8 as well in carbon fiber. The inside is really fluffy and well lined - I find some watch winders the material isnt soft enough.

Thanks, I'll give it a look :icon_thumleft: I wish I needed the 8 though :eusa_think:

Met a nice guy in Vegas over weekend who owned 6 ROO's, his fav being the Montoya & Barrichello. I couldn't stop looking at the Montoya, love the unique checkered strap!

Which one did you see, the black strap with white stiching or black?

Thats the bomb!

Allan, Do you know this jeweler? I am interested in this watch, but am looking for info on this jeweler as far as reputation.

The Ap is not up to the level of the Hublot? or the otherway around? Hublot is considered the poor man's AP. I do like some of their designs though.

Sorry, should have clarified. AP > Hublot. I have a Panda dial that I love. And regardless of opinions of which designs are better, most people will say AP is in the top 3 watch houses (PP and VC the other 2) so I think it's hard to beat.

I have a very good AD that has the AP current models, but not so much the older LEs...

NO AND NO!!!!!!!!!

alex