Anyone here a fan of Hublot ?

AJGlobal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan, Do you know this jeweler? I am interested in this watch, but am looking for info on this jeweler as far as reputation.

Sorry i didnt see this post until today! Next time PM me! But I guess all turned out well! Congrats!

Do I get a finder's fee? 5%! I don't want cash, just want the watch for 18 days

Lol, sure lets get together for a drive and I will let you wear it. :icon_mrgreen:

• 4 weeks later...

I love Hublots! i have had quite a few models. I had one of the old style flat ones with the Blue face and diamonds. I saw it in a watch store in Caesars Places Forum shops about 15 years ago. I had no idea what it was but I thought it was beautiful. I wore it for about years.

This is one of my favorite watches.

I highly recommend them!!!

post-21609-1288582476.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

the AP Montoya is a wonderful masterpiece, but the Hublot BIG BANG 44 mm in GOLD CERAMIC looks newer and more advanced: this Hublot would be my choice actually (or the steel ceramic version).

Another big and powerful watch is the Panerai Luminor Submersible, that i love because (once) the Luminor was made in Firenze here in Italy by Officine Panerai and was the standard Italian Navy Seals (Incursori di Marina, La Spezia naval base) watch during the World War II.

I have just a simple Rolex Yacht Master, but if i had money enough, i would buy both the Big Bang and the Submersible

ciao

hublotbigbangm.jpg

the AP Montoya is a wonderful masterpiece, but the Hublot BIG BANG 44 mm in GOLD CERAMIC looks newer and more advanced: this Hublot would be my choice actually (or the steel ceramic version).

Another big and powerful watch is the Panerai Luminor Submersible, that i love because (once) the Luminor was made in Firenze here in Italy by Officine Panerai and was the standard Italian Navy Seals (Incursori di Marina, La Spezia naval base) watch during the World War II.

I have just a simple Rolex Yacht Master, but if i had money enough, i would buy both the Big Bang and the Submersible

ciao

hublotbigbangm.jpg

NOOOO Montoya ftw!

• 1 month later...

Only Hublot id pay money for now is the new carbon Senna Special Edition. Its very nice. Love the pattern in the carbon casing and the bezel looks like a giant brake disk.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know anything about watches and maybe it's rude to ask, but what does a watch like that go for?

Many Hublot watches go for $12-15k, but some limited editions can sell for $50k+.

Many Hublot watches go for $12-15k, but some limited editions can sell for $50k+.

Where are you getting your Hublots for $12-15k? All the interesting ones like the Aero Bang, King Power, etc all go for $20k+.

Where are you getting your Hublots for $12-15k? All the interesting ones like the Aero Bang, King Power, etc all go for $20k+.

The Big Bangs are around that price. Im guessing those are the ones hes talking about.

What Model is that? Nice looking watch.