2012 Dodge Viper Photoshop

dasnake

Actually the sls is the next gen viper.

[/quotT

The SLS was going to be the next gen Viper but since Fiat took a controlling interest in Chrysler, the SLS platform is no more. Besides Daimler has started production on the SLS.

There was a big article in one of the car mags recently talking about this. They figured they are going to take a year off. I believe a boat company or racing company uses viper engines and has orders going well beyond the current models end date, so most believe they are just going to keep producing the engines then put them in the new one when it comes out a year later. Most mags dont believe dodge can afford to lose the viper line.

2012 Viper is a reality.

Dodge just had a meeting in FL and drove in the new Viper to a select few.

No pics yet but the blue and white pic above is NOT the new Viper.

2012 Viper is a reality.

Did you see it? And if so, what did you think?

2012 Viper is a reality.

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!..........cause that thing is UGLY!!!

Did you see it? And if so, what did you think?

I didnt see it but here is an email that was posted on the VCA site...

"Nabil, Dad and I just got to see, live and in person, the new '12 Viper. They unveiled it at the Chrysler New Car Show in Orlando for the dealers worldwide.

Security was very high - they had us go thru airport type security to ensure no media leaks so they could unveil 16 new or restyled products. At the end they surprised us with a 17th - the new Viper - it was stunning! Definitively all Viper - it wouldn't be mistaken for anything else... Tailend looks GTS Coupe like but the front end is super kinky. It was drop dead gorgeous in Viper Red... I wish you could've seen it!

The Viper lives and it's going to be hotter than ever!"

Mike + Ted Woods

Wellington Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Canada's Viper HQ

Also this...

An all-new Dodge Viper set to be launched in 2012 was shown at a private Chrysler dealer conference this week.

Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne presented next year’s model offerings from Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Fiat to dealers, before showcasing the new Viper as a ‘surprise’ at the end of the presentation.

Insiders at the event told The Wall Street Journal the next Viper’s design is “aggressive”, featuring all-new bodywork painted 25 times in candy-apple red. Insiders also said the car’s look had moved away from its race-car roots and evolved into a more traditional sports car.

Andrew Frankel blog: Farewell to the Dodge Viper

Dealers at the event were told the Viper’s product team had unanimously approved the design within just five minutes of seeing it.

It is expected to use an 8.4-litre V10 engine incorporating Fiat’s innovative Multiair technology; an entry-level V8 engine is also rumoured to be under consideration.

Dodge is said to be working alongside Ferrari to develop the next Viper.

Ralph Gilles, Dodge CEO, confirmed the launch of the new Viper for 2012 when revealing production of the current car would end this year.

LMAO. This hideous abomination is the latest flying around the internet of what was rolled out at the Chrysler/Fiat meeting. Its definitely based on the 8C competizione if this pic is accurate. It looks nothing like a Viper. Disgusting imho. They should have just killed the car off instead of this mess.

http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx121/s...pg?t=1284761656

Site wont let me use img tags for pic.. :eusa_think:

LMAO. This hideous abomination is the latest flying around the internet of what was rolled out at the Chrysler/Fiat meeting. Its definitely based on the 8C competizione if this pic is accurate. It looks nothing like a Viper. Disgusting imho. They should have just killed the car off instead of this mess.

http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx121/s...pg?t=1284761656

Site wont let me use img tags for pic.. :eusa_think:

That's so ugly a mother couldn't love it.

Maybe more proof the 8c is going to be the underpinnings for the new Viper. Sounds like the only thing American on it might be the heart, the v10 motor. The comment on the bottom is interesting about MB taking the dodge designed Viper chassis for it's SLS.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/2012...ne-ar96772.html