Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neighbors kid's new drone lost control, hit my Bentley.

My 5 year old didn't want to get on the bus this morning and tried to hit the bus nanny. There will be swift retribution when I get home tonight.

If he ran his drone into my neighbors car I'd drop him off with a check for the damages and tell you to return him when he was done.

This is a very funny situation, I have security cameras documenting what happened\. When the drone crashed and how it was handled it a great lesson on human/ethic behavior. A few people on this forum have seen this vid, I will prob post the vids later. The first body shop estimated 5k for the damage, which I think is excessive but the blades did cut into the paint and the rims. There is no great attachment to the car so I can laugh it off, but if it was to my bikes or Harleys it would be a different story..

This is a very funny situation, I have security cameras documenting what happened\. When the drone crashed and how it was handled it a great lesson on human/ethic behavior. A few people on this forum have seen this vid, I will prob post the vids later. The first body shop estimated 5k for the damage, which I think is excessive but the blades did cut into the paint and the rims. There is no great attachment to the car so I can laugh it off, but if it was to my bikes or Harleys it would be a different story..

Post the vid and how they claimed it wasn't them!

Good you are not attached to the car because I have yet to see a partial car repaint exactly match the original finish even from the pros. Something is always a little off in attempts to match texture, finish, paint shade or blending.

Sorry to hear about the incident, would be very curious to hear the story though! Sounds like the kid is very lucky that you are nonchalant about it.

We're fucked

The potential is both mind-boggling and disturbing but somehow, the first thing that comes to mind is Ferrari's logo. :icon_mrgreen:

The potential is both mind-boggling and disturbing but somehow, the first thing that comes to mind is Ferrari's logo. :icon_mrgreen:

Is this the new Ferrari thing which winds back the mileage?

We're fucked

Obviously designed with spinning blades and Gatling gun option in mind... :eek3dance:

Boston Dynamics makes some awesome robots. I don't know what this one's purpose would really be for though; it is probably a research robot in the sense of not a functional design but more a design to test different concepts.

The arms on it though remind me of him :)

star-wars-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-sith-20050511060113788.jpg

Boston Dynamics makes some awesome robots. I don't know what this one's purpose would really be for though; it is probably a research robot in the sense of not a functional design but more a design to test different concepts.

The arms on it though remind me of him :)

star-wars-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-sit

I was thinking more along these lines...

:eek3dance: