Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My absolute favorite Lamborghini video ever, love the marketing manager's comments :lol2:

Awesome video thanks for posting Fortis.

Passenger compartment still looks intact.

So for an alleged deathtrap in a terrible accident, don't think anyone died or even seriously hurt?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I don't know if any of you have ever heard of the Ukrainian-born juggler Viktor Kee, but he is very spectacular. I first saw him back in 2003 when watching Cirque du Soleil's Dralion on TV, and was so inspired, that I went through the effort to learn to juggle from scratch. Anyhow, he was on America's Got Talent recently and had some really awesome performances IMO:

EDIT: Video function seems to not be working; maybe it is just my computer, but in case not, here is the link:

Have not seen him before, as Simon Cowel said most jugglers are boring, this man is not.

Believe it or not, jugglers actually used to be world famous, the equivalent of movie and music stars back in the 1800s. Juggling as an art is as complicated as arts like opera and ballet, with some of the moves taking years to learn. But as the 20th century came on, it fell by the wayside for some reason, and mostly became associated as just a sort of party trick or a court jester type of thing. One problem with the art I know is that some of the most difficult moves don't appear that way to an audience, whereas some of the simpler tricks can look difficult. So to an audience that isn't familiar with juggling, the juggler might pull off an extremely difficult move and nobody even notices it.

• 2 weeks later...

article

listing

"Extraordinary presidential compound-one of the world's safest homes for life and personal property. Modern fortress with commanding views designed and fortified to "live to die another day" standards by global security expert Al Corbi. Self-sustaining water and power supply, thirty capacity car vault, art museum, three kitchens included. Catering and summer. Infinity pool, bowling alley, gun range, game room, solarium, spa, theater, wine cellar and room, vault, command center, two commercial elevators, geothermal systems. Some photos are only representative, as the property purposefully awaits final personalization."

IMHO This is a must see!! Talk about a sick & twisted story. I saw the full interview on television. The survivors will be never the same.......all I can say is .......wow.I

article

listing

"Extraordinary presidential compound-one of the world's safest homes for life and personal property. Modern fortress with commanding views designed and fortified to "live to die another day" standards by global security expert Al Corbi. Self-sustaining water and power supply, thirty capacity car vault, art museum, three kitchens included. Catering and summer. Infinity pool, bowling alley, gun range, game room, solarium, spa, theater, wine cellar and room, vault, command center, two commercial elevators, geothermal systems. Some photos are only representative, as the property purposefully awaits final personalization."

Interesting guy that owns the house. He is very old now too. His Bugatti was owned by a member here a while back. He was a big car guy for a while, drove the shit out of everything he had.